Rhode Island To Leave Christmas Out Of Tree Ceremony

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

NTMBK

Lifer
Nov 14, 2011
This should warm the ALT Parody Bots heart! ;)

76481_10152272610015214_427527840_n.jpg

Seriously, your "he's a bot lol" shtick is making you come across as a worse troll than Incorruptible.

Apr 27, 2012
Seriously, your "he's a bot lol" shtick is making you come across as a worse troll than Incorruptible.

What else do you expect from him, this is typical of the left who loves to exaggerate and repeat the same things over and over

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I know a Christian. He doesn't care too much care about Christmas. He is going to Heaven when he dies and doesn't worry about anything. He lives with very bad pain of all kinds because of agent orange, but he doesn't complain. He is going to heaven. He isn't even worried about death. He is going to heaven. Unlike most other Christians I know, he doesn't carry around a cross so he can feel like a victim. The Christ he believes in is not the victim of crucification, but the one who has risen. My dear dear friend isn't just going to heaven, he's already got one foot there. Most Christians and most Atheists simply have no idea. When you see heaven in another human being you too will know it is real. This is my prayer. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good flight.