Rex Tillerson on Trump: ‘Undisciplined,’ ‘doesn’t like to read' and tries to do illegal things

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
I love how he repeatedly avoided denying the fact that he called Trump a 'fucking moron' and here he's basically confirming he thinks Trump is dumb.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Wait till the 2020 race really gears up. Trump has treated so many people so very poorly over the past couple years that it's going to be an axe grinding convention.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
And yet they all stay. They continue to go the unprincipled route.

I think many of them think because Trump is a moron they will be able to do what they want and crave that kind of power. The reality though is that although Trump is a moron he does have a sense of what he wants or at least doesn't want and expects those expectations to be met.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
And.....
Appears that John Kelly will be gone soon.
In Trump's cross-hairs, as it were.
My advice to John Kelly?
RUN!
RUN JOHN RUN!
SEE JOHN RUN!
SEE JOHN KELLY RUN AWAY! ;)

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
And.....
My advice to John Kelly?
RUN!
RUN JOHN RUN!
SEE JOHN RUN!
And.....
My advice to John Kelly?
RUN!
RUN JOHN RUN!
SEE JOHN RUN!
What? So he can save his reputation? Too late!
Double quote? How'd that happen?

Last edited:

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
I guess Trump saw what Rex said about him

tQfim7n.png

Reactions: Thebobo

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
He was a low level employee.
Wasn't he that coffee boy over in the Truman building?

Seriously though, the "GOP" pile-on between now and 2020 is going to be epic. Trump's single legislative achievement thus far is an epic failure of a tax cut. His EOs and other usurpations are all being undone by courts at various levels and will be subject to constant scrutiny once the new Congress starts. Oh, and speaking of the new Congress...Trump helped his party lose 40(+?) seats in the House. The biggest shellacking since recordkeeping became official in 1948??

Oh, and now economists are projecting we'll be in recession between late 2019 and early 2020. Perfect!

Just watch to see how many of these GOPers claim they were never for Trump to begin with. And how much of his base decides to stick it out with him till the bitter end or bolt.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
I guess Trump saw what Rex said about him

tQfim7n.png
Hahahahahahahahahahaha .. oooooh boy its getting good... "mental capacity" ?? I am sure Tillerson is broken right now.. that or going "Moron" again.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Tillerson ran one of the biggest corporations and not into the ground. He could have squashed Trump's business like a bug and never noticed. Rex has to be laughing about this guy. Wonder if Mueller has had a chat with him about doing "illegal things".

Mar 11, 2004
Wasn't he that coffee boy over in the Truman building?

Seriously though, the "GOP" pile-on between now and 2020 is going to be epic. Trump's single legislative achievement thus far is an epic failure of a tax cut. His EOs and other usurpations are all being undone by courts at various levels and will be subject to constant scrutiny once the new Congress starts. Oh, and speaking of the new Congress...Trump helped his party lose 40(+?) seats in the House. The biggest shellacking since recordkeeping became official in 1948??

Oh, and now economists are projecting we'll be in recession between late 2019 and early 2020. Perfect!

Just watch to see how many of these GOPers claim they were never for Trump to begin with. And how much of his base decides to stick it out with him till the bitter end or bolt.

Most of them have almost constantly been claiming they aren't Turmp fans or supporters. Hell half of them claim they used to be Democrats until very recently, when "Turmp started to make sense" (yet somehow they're not Turmp fans?).

Or do you mean the actual Republican politicians? A lot of them flipped before so it won't be an issue for them to flip back. How many went from "absolutely not Turmp" to "Turmp's a great guy!" almost overnight? That and we see exactly one of the reasons why some of them got onboard with Turmp, he'd enable some of the things they wanted, and they'd be able to blame it all on him when the inevitable backlash resulted. Sadly that keeps working on far too many Americans.

Reactions: Mean MrMustard

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Tillerson ran one of the biggest corporations and not into the ground. He could have squashed Trump's business like a bug and never noticed. Rex has to be laughing about this guy. Wonder if Mueller has had a chat with him about doing "illegal things".

I can think of some newly Dem controlled house committees that would be delighted to invite him to share his perspective.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
My first thought was no way that is real, then I verified it was, wow.

Trump is calling someone "dumb as a rock." And "couldn't get rid of him fast enough?" Why not?... What was stopping him?

Lol..And Trump's psychological projection --"lazy as hell".

From the man who watches cable news all day on "executive time", tweets incessantly, and has by now probably golfed more than all the previous presidents.

Trump doesn't want to be the actual President and do the job, he just wants to play President on TV and at rallies. And he really has no idea on how to play one on TV