Reviving turn of the century classics on Windows 10

Crosscheck67

Jun 15, 2017
Any sentimentalists up for a challenge?

Despite the significant advances in modern gaming, there are some late '90s/early '00 I long to play again, simply because the gameplay was so good:

Undying, Soldier of Fortune, Project IGI, Operation FLashpoint (CWC, Resistance, Red), RTC Wolfenstein.

The tricky part is I'm running Windows 10 in Bootcamp on a MacBook Pro. I've poked around in forums, watched videos. Some sort-of worked, some not. For instance, SOF runs, but movement is very choppy. Undying (the one I miss the most) installed, but won't run. If I ever get it to run, I'd like to try the widescreen mod that's out there.

Other than that, most of the info I've found is for Win 7-8. Tried all compatibility modes, Run as Admin, etc. I seem to remember on older machines that with the launch of XP SP3 and subsequent drivers, everything went to hell.

Is it possible to apply Occam's Razor here, or are we looking at a different fix for each title? Thanks for any and all advice in advance (save for snarky anti-Apple comments...CWAJGA?).

Stats:
Mid 2015 MacBook Pro
Intel Core i7-4870HQ 2.5 GHz 8 Core
16 GB Ram 1600 MHz
512 GB SSD (Samsung)
AMD Radeon R9 M370X 2 GB
Win 10 Pro - fully patched
Radeon Software Version 15.11
Direct X Runtime libraries