Return to Castle Wolfenstein...

Pastfinder

Platinum Member
Jul 2, 2000
DANG, this game rocks! I got a copy of it about two weeks ago and have beaten it several times. Anyone else find this game awesome?

Booster

Diamond Member
May 4, 2002
It's too artificial, IMO. I didn't quite enjoy it. Of course, it's playable in multiplayer but the single player made me feel bored really quick.

pulse8

Lifer
May 3, 2000
Originally posted by: Booster
It's too artificial, IMO. I didn't quite enjoy it. Of course, it's playable in multiplayer but the single player made me feel bored really quick.

I found it to be the same thing. I don't like the whole occult/evil spirit aspect of it either. I like to kill real people. :p

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
only id would have zombies in a game set in ww2.

still fun. need to try out the multiplayer... probably need gamespy to do it, eh?

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Originally posted by: ElFenix
only id would have zombies in a game set in ww2.

still fun. need to try out the multiplayer... probably need gamespy to do it, eh?

No. I play online and I don't use Gamespy. Just the regular Internet server query built in to the game.

nik

GoodRevrnd

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2001
Love multiplayer. Singleplayer...? Meh. =/ I hate zombies, universally. RE = worst game ever. :D

Parrotheader

Diamond Member
Dec 22, 1999
Love the multiplayer. Thought the single-player was just so-so at best. Kinda easy no matter what skill level you set it at.

For more raw battle type WWII action (but not overly cumbersome to the point of being annoying like some game) you might also try Medal of Honor: Allied Assault. I downloaded the demo to that one last night and was floored. I've heard the multiplayer sucks though, but I can use RTCW for mulitplayer. If you're interested you can pick up Medal of Honor for $17.99 plus shipping (thread in HotDeals forum.)

ASK THE COMMUNITY