Retro Gaming (2001): Overclocking a Duron

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Topweasel

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2000
It bothered you enough to complain about someone being helpful. This is probably the only time I've seen someone on a forum whine about having accurate information provided in context. If it was simply a link, you might complain about having to click on a link to get the information. If it was simply briefly stated as you claim was your desire, you might complain about inadequate information or sources.

Basically, being as fussy as you are about how people present fact on a public forum, it's impossible to win. It's a few lines of text, not a 5000x4000 embedded image that ruins your browsing experience. Get over it.

I'm going back to the friendly places now.

I didn't complain. I mentioned. That was it. The way it was posted seemed frivolous, That was it. You are the one that made it a bigger issues by doing I don't know what, with the then check the google machine first. But screw it. I'll set you to ignore and end this chain and you don't have to run away.