restart the Anandtech Night Crew?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jun 4, 2005
Originally posted by: So
Originally posted by: zanieladie
Gee...I am on here late at night. I didn't realize that it was an actual "club"...LOL. Duh me! I just thought people were putting it in their sig lines because they were on at nighttime. Guess that's what I get for thinking...hahahahaha.

Nope, there is a club that SynthDude2001, Yoyoyohowsdajello, Dug777 and myself started in march of 2005. There is no entry requirement except PMing me to add you to the list and adding the line to your sig.

Forgive me for removing my tag. :heart:

So

Lifer
Jul 2, 2001
Originally posted by: LoKe
Gee...I am on here late at night. I didn't realize that it was an actual "club"...LOL. Duh me! I just thought people were putting it in their sig lines because they were on at nighttime. Guess that's what I get for thinking...hahahahaha.

Nope, there is a club that SynthDude2001, Yoyoyohowsdajello, Dug777 and myself started in march of 2005. There is no entry requirement except PMing me to add you to the list and adding the line to your sig.

Forgive me for removing my tag. :heart:

You are forgiven

zanieladie

Diamond Member
Jan 19, 2003

Pretty kewl. :)

erikistired

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2000
Originally posted by: johnnytightlips
Uh...why a new one? So and Snythdude ar estill here.
Don't even bother posting in this thread. Snitches are not welcomed into the new night crew :|

Congrats, tool. Did PowerMac already give you the reacharound?

snitchy snitchy.

PurdueRy

Lifer
Nov 12, 2004
Originally posted by: JulesMaximus
Originally posted by: johnnytightlips
Originally posted by: JulesMaximus
I'll join your crew if you join my brigade. :D
Is LoKe or any other snitch in your brigade? That could be a deal breaker.

Do you see any Member of the Anti-SUV Brigade quotes in their sigs?

::shiftyeyes::

haha

crumpet19

Platinum Member
Feb 10, 2002
PM4E is a nice guy and all... (I've chatted with him in neochat several times) but, you're taking this nightcrew thing waaay to seriously. I mean, are you retarded?

LordMorpheus

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2002
can I start a club that already exists so I can make a website and "blacklist" other members so I feel good about myself, too?

This is pathetic. Your website and your actions have convinced me that you are in the 3rd grade. And a girl.

The general anandtech population is recognized by pretty much everyone to have many faults, but I was hoping ATOT was above this kind of behavior.

lokiju

Lifer
May 29, 2003
I think is great and all if people want some special club to belong to, but whats the point of having a forum based on another forum? Why not just post on the real Anandtech?

Born2bwire

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2005
Enemies of ATOT NC
So
Repeatedly insulted our great founder, PowerMac4Ever, including public accusations of extortion. So was also part of a cabal that illegaly assumed ownership of the Night Crew during PM4E's unfortunate absence from ATOT. You can read more about this under PM4E's name in the hall of heroes. So is also known to take things way to seriously.

LoKe
This person was caught snitching on another Anandtech member. His name is here to illustrate our zero tolerance policy towards snitches. Anyone caught snitching or associating with a snitch will be permanantly blacklisted from the Night Crew. It is no coincidence that he is good friends with So.

OdiN
Snitch that also associates with other snitches. More info coming soon.

The Battosai
Another snitch that also associates with other snitches. More info coming soon.
Hahhahaha. Crying out loud johnny, what are you? Fourteen?