Resident Evil 4: HD - 16.00 at GMG - Steam activated

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
*edit - using the new code: OQE4LG-WEQPSE-SMCME1 brings the price down to 16.00 - minus the pre-purchase bonus.

Steam has RE4:HD for 19.99, at GMG you can get the game for 15.00 using the code: O61269-BIMBGU-JRDM3J

RE4:HD GMG page.

On the steam purchase page, it indicates that this game is still in per-purchase mode until mid-night in your neck of the woods - there's a bonus for those that pre-purchase:

Pre-purchase now and receive the following on launch day:

62 track digital music album mastered in 320Kbps/48Khz MP3 format
80+ page digital archive (English language only) featuring Resident Evil 4 characters, creatures, story, concept art, and more!

I know some dislike this type of RE game, however I enjoyed it and 15.00 was too good a price to not get this HD version.

Enjoy, if you will....:)

Last edited:

KlokWyze

Diamond Member
Sep 7, 2006
www.dogsonacid.com
A divisive entry in the series. This is my favorite RE. The production, gameplay, enemy variety, environment and sheer amount of good boss fights is unparalleled to this day. Still need to finish this on the Wii. I played the shit out of it on the Gamecube then the PS2.

Imaginer

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999
Thanks a lot! I enjoyed the game on the Wii, but never got around to finishing it. Now with this game, I can finish it with a marathon (I am a bit of a toss up in the controls of the remote versus my trackball, but this is the HD version, and I am used to the keyboard and trackball).

Status
Not open for further replies.