• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

Resident Evil 2

pcslookout

Lifer
Mar 18, 2007
Thinking of buying Resident Evil 2 for the pc but first want to make sure it works ok on Windows 7 64 bit? I always remembered playing this awesome game on the console, forgot which one, but it is one of the best top zombie games. I have to play it again.

totalnoob

Golden Member
Jul 17, 2009
Most 3D PC games have no trouble running on Windows 7. RE2 is not THAT old. Do you have a PS3? I think it's available in the PSN store for $5. That might be more convenient.

aigomorla

Cases and Cooling Mod PC Gaming Mod Elite Member
Super Moderator
Sep 28, 2005
console version for the old RE series.

Trust me.. the mouse + keyboard is a PITFA on the older RE series.

Maximilian

Lifer
Feb 8, 2004
There is no mouse for the old RE series on the PC as far as i remember, its all keyboard and its not bad either, arrow keys and ZXCV is all you need. RE2 worked on XP for me and im pretty sure i was on vista x64 the last time i played RE3 on the PC. Its good stuff :thumbsup:

zylander

Platinum Member
Aug 25, 2002
Do you have a Wii? All the older RE games were re-released on gamecube and GC games can be played on the Wii. I collected all the GC releases of RE (Zero, 1, 2, Nemesis, CV and 4) good times....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I PC Games 3