Reseller Ratings = Fake Ratings

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Reel

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2001
Originally posted by: alkemyst
Originally posted by: EricMartello

Holomaxx.com created and hosts my website. Incidentally, being in the hosting business, they host quite a few sites. Enjoy hiding behind your comptuer you little piece of crap. You know you wouldn't post or try to post anyones personal info if you thought there was a chance that you were not comfortably anonymous.

sure thing chisel chest, I don't really think there is anyone here that could say I try to stay comfortably anonymous, as a matter of fact I don't know of one thing I have hidden from anyone. I live exactly on the corner of Ocean Avenue and S. Broadway in Lantana, FL 33462...stop by and I will be sure to give you a warm welcome. Registration information on the net is NOT personal information for YOUR information. That email you posted WAS PERSONAL...you know how many hypocritical statements you have made in this thread alone? Do you think the WHOLE WORLD is wrong but you are right regularly? Did you mother not give you the love you needed or perhaps the 'wrong' kind of love?

Here's a picture of me to since you seem to think I am hiding myself plus I am an attention whore, I can kill two birds with this: ME HIDING FROM THE INTRAWEB

Face it there are GLARING problems with your registrations which all appear to be from the same person using fake addresses and phone number information. YOU DO KNOW that if someone really wanted they could take your sites away due to fraudulant registration. The internet is not make believe world there tough guy. You really have me running though, my what big muscles you have.

I wasn't trying to start a war with you though, just pointing out how it's obvious to ANYONE the problem RR would see with any kind of feedback coming from those domains. You want to be a punk bastage and throw crap back at me fine...but keep in mind other's on this board I am sure see my side of this a lot more than yours. If there was nothing you were hiding the simple response would be to reply to his email to straighten it out.

It was not my job to be anonymous or out in the open, you posted a thread here and I replied why you are wrong in your explaination. You getting defensive proves there probably is more to this story than you are leading us to believe. Does Holomaxx host any retailer sites that were voted for? Do those have real address info?

Whatever it is, he sure pimps his own site and that holomaxx site a lot if you search his old posts.

EricMartello

Apr 17, 2003
sure thing chisel chest, I don't really think there is anyone here that could say I try to stay comfortably anonymous, as a matter of fact I don't know of one thing I have hidden from anyone. I live exactly on the corner of Ocean Avenue and S. Broadway in Lantana, FL 33462...stop by and I will be sure to give you a warm welcome. Registration information on the net is NOT personal information for YOUR information. That email you posted WAS PERSONAL...you know how many hypocritical statements you have made in this thread alone? Do you think the WHOLE WORLD is wrong but you are right regularly? Did you mother not give you the love you needed or perhaps the 'wrong' kind of love?

Right, is that YOUR address or is it the address of the guy who kicks your ass every day at school. Actually, the email I posted was not "personal" because it was broadcast to multiple recipients. And registration info may or may not be personal, sir douche a lot. In any case, your posting of whois data is irrelevant to the topic.

Here's a picture of me to since you seem to think I am hiding myself plus I am an attention whore, I can kill two birds with this: ME HIDING FROM THE INTRAWEB

I don't see anything, I guess you really are hiding. Even if that link DID work, whose to say that is you.

Face it there are GLARING problems with your registrations which all appear to be from the same person using fake addresses and phone number information. YOU DO KNOW that if someone really wanted they could take your sites away due to fraudulant registration. The internet is not make believe world there tough guy. You really have me running though, my what big muscles you have.

WHOA! It looks like SOMEONE overdosed on the idiot pills!

What frauduelent information? Do you have proof that the information in my whois IS fraudulent? No, you don't. You are a moron, and simply because you did a whois does not make you "smart". As evidenced by your high post count, you have already pissed away a rather large portion of your life doing nothing at all. Do you really think you got anything going for you?

I wasn't trying to start a war with you though, just pointing out how it's obvious to ANYONE the problem RR would see with any kind of feedback coming from those domains. You want to be a punk bastage and throw crap back at me fine...but keep in mind other's on this board I am sure see my side of this a lot more than yours. If there was nothing you were hiding the simple response would be to reply to his email to straighten it out.

This is a pretty dumb comment. You attack my personal character and now try to make it seem like you were just giving some friendly advice. Here is some advice for you: "Stop packing fudge."

It was not my job to be anonymous or out in the open, you posted a thread here and I replied why you are wrong in your explaination. You getting defensive proves there probably is more to this story than you are leading us to believe. Does Holomaxx host any retailer sites that were voted for? Do those have real address info?

No, you did not reply to the thread, you went way off topic with a bunch of BS assumptions about my identity. I'm using my name, who is the prick hiding behind a little screen name. This thread is about Reseller Ratings and their poor handling of the situation. Simply because I do not make my personal info available to morons like yourself does not put my credibility into question.

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001

WHOA! It looks like SOMEONE overdosed on the idiot pills!

What frauduelent information? Do you have proof that the information in my whois IS fraudulent? No, you don't. You are a moron, and simply because you did a whois does not make you "smart". As evidenced by your high post count, you have already pissed away a rather large portion of your life doing nothing at all. Do you really think you got anything going for you?

you know I get paid to play on the net and drink beer while I work, I'd say you life is second best if anything.

#1 215 is not an exchange for NY
#2 The PriceRio Building doesn't exist
#3 215-333-3333 is a fake number

I am sure more would follow.

This is a pretty dumb comment. You attack my personal character and now try to make it seem like you were just giving some friendly advice. Here is some advice for you: "Stop packing fudge."

I just do what your mother wants, sorry, but you need to live your own life and let her live hers.

No, you did not reply to the thread, you went way off topic with a bunch of BS assumptions about my identity. I'm using my name, who is the prick hiding behind a little screen name. This thread is about Reseller Ratings and their poor handling of the situation. Simply because I do not make my personal info available to morons like yourself does not put my credibility into question.

oh noes! You are teh kewlest on da intraweb! Keep going big boy and get yourself owned here too.

EricMartello

Apr 17, 2003

you know I get paid to play on the net and drink beer while I work, I'd say you life is second best if anything.

Wow, if you do not consider this pathetic, then all hope is lost. And you drive a saturn. HAHA. A SATURN! Hahahahaha...nuff said. :D :D

Who said the phone has to be in NY? Maybe it is a cell phone. How do you know the building doesn't exist? Do you live in NY or anywhere close? Why don't you go there and see for yourself.

I just do what your mother wants, sorry, but you need to live your own life and let her live hers.

Yeah, did you spend a few hours trying to come up with that one? It's almost original.

oh noes! You are teh kewlest on da intraweb! Keep going big boy and get yourself owned here too.
[/quote]

You like big boys, huh? You must be catholic. And it looks to me like you've been owned and thensome.

mwtgg

Lifer
Dec 6, 2001

That is absolutely correct, except for one small thing. 215-333-3333 is not a fake number, it is the number of a Taxi company. How do I know? I called the number. Back to point number one, that is also correct, it is the area code for most of Montgomery County, PA, and most of Philadelphia County, PA, except for pockets with 267. Anyway, I can't comment on point number two, as, I don't know otherwise.

This all does seem a little fishy to me.

amcdonald

Diamond Member
Feb 4, 2003
Dear Eric,

After reading this entire post I have come to the conclusion that you are a douchebag.
You are attacking someone for driving a saturn, and dodging the real issue at hand... that you are sketchy and no one likes you.
Maybe you should talk to RR and quit acting like a little boy.
I can't ask you to stop being a douchebag, so I'll just ask you to stop posting.
I hope you enjoy your life, which is infinitesimally better than that of someone who drives a saturn and posts on a forum regularly from work.

Thank you

EricMartello

Apr 17, 2003
Originally posted by: amcdonald
Dear Eric,

After reading this entire post I have come to the conclusion that you are a douchebag.
You are attacking someone for driving a saturn, and dodging the real issue at hand... that you are sketchy and no one likes you.
I can't ask you to stop being a douchebag, so I'll just ask you to stop posting.
I hope you enjoy your life, which is infinitesimally better than that of someone who drives a saturn and posts on a forum regularly from work.

Dear McDonald's,

Bite me. I am not the one who changed the focus of the topic to personal attacks. Most people who drive Saturns suck, and this guy certainly bolsters that fact. If you post to forums regularly from work, you are a worthless piece of crap who needs to be purged from the workforce. The fact that anyone would have so much free time at work illustrates the general uselessness of the individual. You know what they say, "At any moment, you can be fired and replaced with a shell script." :D Oh, and if you don't like what is being said here, why did you chime in?

rahvin

Elite Member
Oct 10, 1999

Who said the phone has to be in NY? Maybe it is a cell phone. How do you know the building doesn't exist? Do you live in NY or anywhere close? Why don't you go there and see for yourself.

Administrative:
Search, Pricerio info@pricerio.com
Pricerio
1 Pricerio Plaza
New York, NY 10021
US
Phone: 2153333333
Fax:

The only possible valid information in that entire list is the email address. The name is not valid. The address does not exist, the phone number is bogus. All the information is bogus and per ICAAN regulations the information must be valid or you forfiet the domain.

You are a liar and I have no doubt in my mind that the ratings you submitted were bogus and that Scott caught you redhanded. So take your lieing little ass out of here.

amcdonald

Diamond Member
Feb 4, 2003
Dear Eric,

Dear McDonald's,

Bite me. I am not the one who changed the focus of the topic to personal attacks. Most people who drive Saturns suck, and this guy certainly bolsters that fact. If you post to forums regularly from work, you are a worthless piece of crap who needs to be purged from the workforce. The fact that anyone would have so much free time at work illustrates the general uselessness of the individual. You know what they say, "At any moment, you can be fired and replaced with a shell script." :D Oh, and if you don't like what is being said here, why did you chime in?
Why did I post? I thought I made that clear... I want you to know that you are a douchebag. Seriously, you are a sketchy douchebag. I can't be replaced by a shell script... and I personally wouldn't care if I could be. I get a paycheck and thats why I work. My job does not define my existence Eric. Your blanket statement about people that drive saturns really shows off how much of a jackass you are. You really think that someone who drives a cheap car 'probably sucks'? You are a superficial piece of crap, and, once again, no one likes you. Take care of your own business with RR and don't whine when your sketchiness catches up to you.

EricMartello

Apr 17, 2003
Originally posted by: rahvin

The only possible valid information in that entire list is the email address. The name is not valid. The address does not exist, the phone number is bogus. All the information is bogus and per ICAAN regulations the information must be valid or you forfiet the domain.

You are a liar and I have no doubt in my mind that the ratings you submitted were bogus and that Scott caught you redhanded. So take your lieing little ass out of here.

It is fully valid.

You cannot show I am a liar any more than you can impress a woman that is not fat or ugly.

EricMartello

Apr 17, 2003
Why did I post? I thought I made that clear... I want you to know that you are a douchebag. Seriously, you are a sketchy douchebag. I can't be replaced by a shell script... and I personally wouldn't care if I could be. I get a paycheck and thats why I work. My job does not define my existence Eric. Your blanket statement about people that drive saturns really shows off how much of a jackass you are. You really think that someone who drives a cheap car 'probably sucks'? You are a superficial piece of crap, and, once again, no one likes you. Take care of your own business with RR and don't whine when your sketchiness catches up to you.

Oh man, I haven't laughed so hard in a long time...this is mint. :D

iwearnosox

Lifer
Oct 26, 2000
I suggest hunting him down and skinning him for the animal that he is, however I sometimes have a tendancy to overreact. :D

(Give him an email!)

GoodRevrnd

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2001
The real problem with a place like ResellerRatings is if you consider completely legitmate claims, a person is 100x more likely to post a negative review than bother posting a positive one.

DaveSimmons

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2001
Originally posted by: GoodRevrnd
The real problem with a place like ResellerRatings is if you consider completely legitmate claims, a person is 100x more likely to post a negative review than bother posting a positive one.
Sorry, reasoned discourse apparently has no place in an EricMartello thread.

But seriously, RR is valuable even with that bias towards negative reviews because you can still compare relative ratings between vendors, and you can (and should) read some of the negative reviews to see why they are complaining.

mwtgg

Lifer
Dec 6, 2001
Originally posted by: rahvin

It is fully valid.

You cannot show I am a liar any more than you can impress a woman that is not fat or ugly.

Valid? That's why I called and got a Taxi cab company.

Murphyrulez

Golden Member
Mar 24, 2001

It is fully valid.

Soooo..Let me get this straight. You actually do own or work for the taxi company in PA that the phone number belongs to?

And you either named your website after a plaza in NY, or they named the plaza in honor of your website??

I'm pretty sure we can show that you are a liar.... Sorry...

mwtgg

Lifer
Dec 6, 2001
If anyone who doesn't live in the 215 area, or doesn't want to make a long-distance call... Google it :)

Yellow Cab Co, (215) 333-3333, 8125 Frankford Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19136 Yahoo! Maps MapQuest
Academy Taxi Assoc, (215) 333-3333, 8125 Frankford Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19136 Yahoo! Maps MapQuest

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001

Wow, if you do not consider this pathetic, then all hope is lost. And you drive a saturn. HAHA. A SATURN! Hahahahaha...nuff said. :D :D

It is also for sale...however, you may find it odd that Ron Jeremy also drives a Saturn....some people don't need a car to pull in attention.

I called the numbers actually...they don't know a Eric Martello.

Yeah, did you spend a few hours trying to come up with that one? It's almost original.

Considering I replied about 30mins after your post, maybe time moves differently in your location(s?).

You like big boys, huh? You must be catholic. And it looks to me like you've been owned and thensome.

I am a non-practicing catholic, I don't see any ownage sorry, please drive through.

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
BTW I still drive a Saturn WOoT wOot!

Anyone want to start a ICAAN complaint? I work in a circle of ISP companies that love stealing existing domains registered incorrectly and selling them back. I don't care for the practice myself.

mwtgg

Lifer
Dec 6, 2001
Mwtgg, stop calling my taxi company. I know you don't have any friends, but please...

I love doing that for fun.. You know, I sit home all day, and just call 'your' Taxi company. Yep, that is the only fun I get. Just sitting there calling, and calling..

Puuuhlease, give it up dude.