Republicans try to turn Ashli Babbitt into a martyr

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
In case you don't recall her she was one of the insurrectionists that invaded the capital and in a good shoot was blown away by a member of the capital police. She was in the group that wanted to hang Mike Pence, overthrow a legal certification of the electoral votes and kidnap other members of Congress. Now these same people that were all "blue lives matter", "law and order" are supporting a traitor to the country.

I need to ask all the people in this forum who have a history of being all "blue lives matter" gangbusters as long as it involved black people getting beat down. Why the abject silence now? Where's all your support for police? Is Jan 6 the date conservatives have formally flipped to anti-police?

BB1cCSpd.img

'Our First Martyr.' How Ashli Babbitt Is Being Turned Into a Far-Right Recruiting Tool (msn.com)

Reactions: Pohemi and KMFJD

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
They have resorted to dredging the political Mariana Trench at this point. I dream of the day when the last Republican Politician tries to rile the Base with a rant about Parking Restrictions. I hope he loses the race for Parking Patrol/Dog Catcher.

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
The "play dumb games win dumb prizes" was always strong with Ashli Babbitt.
I wanna see if I can find a place to get a shirt printed where the front says "Fuck Around" and has a picture of her right as she's starting to climb through the window, and that back says "And Find Out" and has a pic of her on the ground after she's shot.
I'd wear it to Trump rallies and CPAC.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Uh, fake news.

January 6th was an Antifa/BLM operation. It was a false flag operation.

Wait, what delusion are conservatives being taught this week? Was January 6th actually Antifa/BLM, or was it just tourists? I'm so confused.

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Let's for a second imagine that Antifa™ were breaking down the doors of some right wing owned premises after saying that they were going to lynch the occupants.
The occupants retreat to a room inside the premises and, after the mob doesn't retreat but presses the attack, the occupants fire one shot at the person breaking through the last barrier.

How many on the right would be saying that shooting there was the wrong thing to do do you think?

Reactions: dank69

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Well if you ask any Repub legislator who would admit to being in Congress that same day, they'd tell you straight up without batting an eye that she was actually a tour guide trying to open a door that was stuck shut and could only be opened from the other side and was murdered by an antifa plant posing as a Capitol cop who should be tried for committing a cold and calculated killing of an innocent person who just happened to be leading a tour group in the midst of a riot instigated by Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Ilhan Omar and AOC.