Republicans to push for censure of Schiff in probe

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
I've asked brandonbullshitter and others to name just ONE substantial claim from a whistleblower proven wrong. Crickets.
Especially when Taylor is putting the last nail in that coffin with his testimony today.

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
I've asked brandonbullshitter and others to name just ONE substantial claim from a whistleblower proven wrong. Crickets.

And all you do hear from those who cannot be named because it'd be a personal attack is the same, tired, false diarrhea spewing from their mouths. Not one shred of proof can they produce yet they continue the disinformation and propaganda that's fed them by RT/Fox/their troll farm supervisors.

Reactions: dawp

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Especially when Taylor is putting the last nail in that coffin with his testimony today.

Even pro-Trump papers are looking like they're tossing under the bus. The only (but significant) absolute protector of any impact is Fox and that isn't going to hold people in the dark for too much longer. Sure, some wouldn't believe Jesus if he condemned Trump, but they're damned anyway.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
after republicans are finished with their sideshow as this has no chance of passing, Democrats should do the same to McCarthy for being a blithering idiot.

This guy Rooney appears to have a soul. I suppose that's why he's retiring. Kevin McCarthy R. representative from CA is despicable.