Republicans seem more angry at the Democrats than the terrorists.

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Apr 27, 2012
Amazingly delusional rant.

I'm actually a team player. I believe we can accomplish a lot more together under the organizational structure of democratically elected govt than we could possibly accomplish in a Libertopian dream world.

History bears that out. Government wouldn't exist if the alternative were truly better, and society is and always has been demonstrably less prosperous & civilized where govt is weak.

That is not to say that all govt is good govt, at all, but rather that it's obviously necessary, and that compulsory taxation is part of that.

So he is delusional because of his ideas are different than yours? I may not agree with everything he says but he actually makes some good points unlike you

He understands that taxation is theft

Juror No. 8

Banned
Sep 25, 2012
Amazingly delusional rant.

I'm actually a team player.

A team player doesn't force himself on his teammates. A team player doesn't try to force people who don't want to be a part of his team onto the team, whether they consent or not, as you do.

You're not a team player, you're a petty tyrant psychopath.

I believe we can accomplish a lot more together under the organizational structure of democratically elected govt than we could possibly accomplish in a Libertopian dream world.

And Christians believe there is a magical sky wizard watching them and answering their prayers.

Your beliefs aren't based on anything resembling logic or reason. They are based on nothing more than religious faith.

History bears that out.

Not really. In fact, history refutes your religious beliefs, as the freest societies in history have actually been the most prosperous and peaceful, while societies with large, organized governments that are centrally planned are the least prosperous and peaceful.

Just look at the United States as an example. The bigger the government has gotten, the less prosperous the people have become and the more wars it has engaged in.

Government wouldn't exist if the alternative were truly better...

LOL, that's like saying Mafias wouldn't exist if the alternative - a society without Mafias - were better.

Government is nothing but a mechanism by which some, usually a minority, are able to exploit and manage a much larger majority. It's nothing but a form of human farming.

...and society is and always has been demonstrably less prosperous & civilized where govt is weak.

Nonsense, if a society is prosperous and civilized, it's in spite of government, not because of government. After all, government is violent coercion, and there's nothing prosperous or civil about that, unless you hold armed robbers up as the paragon of prosperity and civility.

That is not to say that all govt is good govt, at all, but rather that it's obviously necessary, and that compulsory taxation is part of that.

There's absolutely nothing necessary about government. Nothing. Everything the government does the private sector can do better, since government is a monopoly, and monopolies are always inefficient, abusive, and detrimental to human liberty.