Republicans propose the death penalty for women having an abortion and the doctor who performs it

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
At least it seems it won't get out of committee with the provision regarding punishment for the woman. Physicians are still get dead tho.

I also am somewhat skeptical that the advocate for the bill reeeaally wants the fertilized egg to have truly equal rights and privileges across the board.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
By stoning?

Well, the good news is that they are all coming out of the woodwork to get the mood going for impeachment hearings and consequently classifying goperism/trumpism as a mental disorder

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Doesn’t anyone realize that abortion restrictions are all part of brownies’ and blackies takeover plan for America? I love how gullible GOP voters are falling for it!

Step 1: Pass ridiculous laws limiting abortion everywhere.

Step 2: Refuse to pass any legislation that would support equal pay for men and women.

Step 3: College-educated/well to do white women end up getting tubal ligation (female vasectomies) so they can maintain well-paying jobs.

Step 4: White birthrate plummets, while the whites who are born are in lower-middle class/rural families.

Step 5: Blacks, Asians and Hispanics (who tend not to get abortions) takeover the upper middle class and eventually the country.

Thanks GOP!

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018
Christian Taliban sinking to a new low. We are quickly moving from a Democracy to a Theocracy.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/po...death-penalty-women-who-get-abortions-n993171

I say go for it. By their standard once a woman is preggers, there's two people in the house. That means that ANY pregnant woman in jail MUST be released.
The Constitution clearly states that "No person may be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process". That means they're keeping probably thousands of "people" in jails and prisons that have committed no crime, and are 100% innocent.

These "people" are entitled to be released pending their hearings for crimes they never committed. So women of Texas, you think you might go to jail for anything,. Hurry up, and get yourself knocked up!:D

Reactions: Captante

DarthKyrie

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2016
To be fair, it's Texas. They want the death penalty for everything.

Jerking off in public = death
Breastfeeding in public = death
Getting gay married = death
Supporting gay marriage = death
Performing gay sex (unless it's girl on girl) = death
Fucking a sheep = a ok
Fucking a cow = a ok

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
This sort of stuff will definitely turn Texas blue in 2020.
I hope you are right. That would warm my heart. I would consider visiting. Right now I'm against setting foot in Georgia or Alabama.

I thought that polls have been pro choice for many years. I'd think that anti-abortion posturing would be toxic to politicians. There's weird stuff brewing. "Double double toil trouble, fire burn and cauldron bubble."

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Christian Taliban sinking to a new low. We are quickly moving from a Democracy to a Theocracy.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/po...death-penalty-women-who-get-abortions-n993171
Gee, I guess Tinderholt (the guy who introduced this bill, and other "Texans") miss the days when having sex could be a death warrant, i.e. getting AIDS meant you would soon die. It's bring back the good old days when sex was ultra dangerous (unless maybe you do it with your spouse, but even then you can't be 100% sure), yeah! These people are so so so fucked up!

Reactions: DarthKyrie

DrDoug

Diamond Member
Jan 16, 2014
I'm OK with abortion all of the way up to...ummm... how old is the oldest legislator involved in this?

DarthKyrie

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2016
states that pass these restrictive abortion laws also have higher infant mortality rates

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/wome...s-have-higher-infant-mortality-rates-n1008481

they also have higher maternal mortality rates to go along with the high infant rates.

These laws were never meant to try to protect the lives of women and children, these assholes are only about forcing women to give birth they could give 2 shits if the mother and child die once the baby is born.

Reactions: dawp

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004

nAvzaot.gif

Mar 11, 2004
These laws were never meant to try to protect the lives of women and children, these assholes are only about forcing women to give birth they could give 2 shits if the mother and child die once the baby is born.

Shit they don't care if the baby is dead before its born, but goddamnit its gonna be forced out the mom's vagina at 9 months and not a goddamned day sooner!

Reactions: DarthKyrie