republicans intimidating minority voters

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
in before someone mentions the two scary black dudes at that one place back in 2008....

ah damn fuck. too late :(

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Wait what? Obama had a justice department in 2008?!!

it's kinda like how PJABBER claims--and fundamentally believes--that R&R are the true leaders of this country, and have been effectively leading it for the last ~year. (yes, PJABBER believe this--or so he says to)

Same with Obama in 08. He was the leader since 07....which works perfectly, really, to explain the republican story about our current economic problems.

:hmm:

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
in before someone mentions the two scary black dudes at that one place back in 2008....

ah damn fuck. too late :(

In before someone mentions no scary white dudes at any precincts on November 5th.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Do you think I was commenting on the op, or incorruptible's entire posting history? Hint. It wasn't the op

Look who the person you quoted and what was said. You were last in line. Yes boys and girls, Obamas DOJ had a helpful hand in that.

Dedpuhl

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
The Huffington Post is about as credible as the Weekly World News.

I watched the video in the ABC News link. I must say that the old white guy and the elderly grandma scared me. I wouldn't vote there.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
True The Vote is claiming to have 1,000,000 people out doing this...How does that compare to the (2) Black Panthers...?

from the link:

Yeah... "I don’t know, something clicked,” hmmm...

Only in the mind of conservatives. Also the 2 NBPs were in a district that was already 90% Dem.

halik

Lifer
Oct 10, 2000
1) HuffPo, might as well link to Kucinich's blog
2) I'm an uncertain how some silly white tea baggers will scare black people in black neighborhood.

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
So, Libs had no problem with UN observers, but have issues with American observers. Got it.

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005
So, Libs had no problem with UN observers, but have issues with American observers. Got it.

When these partisan observers are only monitoring minority locations and sending threatening letters to them, it becomes an issue.

davmat787

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2010
That sucks. You mean you don't even get the cool little red, white and blue sticker that says
I VOTED!

One of my favorite things to do is go down and vote on election day and then head home, drink beer, eat good BBQ and watch returns.

Ovila Quad beer this year.
http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/sierra-nevada-ovila-quad/158066/

Oooh, I love me some Belgian style beer. I did not know Sierra Nevada partnered with some monks, I will have to keep my eye out for that.

Have you ever enjoyed a Piraat? One of my favorites, and a go-to when I want to introduce someone to the joys of Belgians. Very drinkable, lovely coloring, but it really packs a punch.

http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/piraat-105/3962/

edit: Isn't nice those east coast media assholes don't announce the winners anymore before us on the best coast even get off work or vote? I forget what election year was the tipping point.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
If you think Hayabusa Rider is an idiot, then YOU are clearly the idiot. :colbert:

Obviously you didn't look at his links to back up the claim that Obama had a justice department in 2008.

I'm sure he meant it as a joke because it's a ridiculous assertion if he didn't.

davmat787

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2010
Obviously you didn't look at his links to back up the claim that Obama had a justice department in 2008.

I'm sure he meant it as a joke because it's a ridiculous assertion if he didn't.

I don't need to look at the links he posted. His entire body of work here dwarfs any brain cramp he may have had in making that post you decided made him a "fucking idiot".

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
I don't need to look at the links he posted. His entire body of work here dwarfs any brain cramp he may have had in making that post you decided made him a "fucking idiot".

Well then you are a fucking idiot and shouldn't respond to posts you know nothing about.

Anyone else here at anandtech that you put on a pedestal and won't question?

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
Oooh, I love me some Belgian style beer. I did not know Sierra Nevada partnered with some monks, I will have to keep my eye out for that.

Have you ever enjoyed a Piraat? One of my favorites, and a go-to when I want to introduce someone to the joys of Belgians. Very drinkable, lovely coloring, but it really packs a punch.

http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/piraat-105/3962/

edit: Isn't nice those east coast media assholes don't announce the winners anymore before us on the best coast even get off work or vote? I forget what election year was the tipping point.

Haven't had it, i'll keep an eye out for it
ARGGGGGHHHH!

davmat787

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2010
Well then you are a fucking idiot and shouldn't respond to posts you know nothing about.

Anyone else here at anandtech that you put on a pedestal and won't question?

I have respect for those who are not partisan drones, and call it like it is regardless of party or ideology. There are very few of them around, that's all. Nothing more, nothing less.

Calm the fuck down. Your posts seem to be full of anger, it is hard to take them seriously when you are obviously just venting your frustrations with life at the internet. Chill dude. :thumbsup: