republicans intimidating minority voters

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
Any different than what the Black Panther Party did in 2008 with the blessing of Obama's Justice department.

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
Send the Black Panthers in. They'll fix this.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
True The Vote is claiming to have 1,000,000 people out doing this...How does that compare to the (2) Black Panthers...?

from the link:
A spokesperson for True the Vote, which vowed to send a million poll watchers out to hunt down voter fraud, did not respond to an email inquiry. Its founder, Catherine Engelbrecht, told The New York Times that she suddenly became concerned with voter fraud after President Barack Obama's election in 2008. "I don&#8217;t know, something clicked,&#8221; she told the Times.

Yeah... "I don&#8217;t know, something clicked,&#8221; hmmm...

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
We need a Mod . Title change is inorder. Here was article topic . OP is trolling. Ya I know everyone is about now . But this title has to be changed . Also op was perfect just what I expected from that organization for reporters

New Evidence Shows Poll Watching Efforts Target Minority Precincts

Why are not Repulsives posting WND stoties .

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
The reason they are going to these places . These are the most likely people to cheat . Its that simple . They are observers and we need all we can get to watch for the walking dead voters . Demons have no princplies. Yes there are good demon types religious types also . Just because won is a demon doesn't mean you will vote for murder or Gay marriage. Thats why I find blacks voting 97% for obama strange . Are all blacks none christian / According to there voting record they are not christian but liars or racist . there is no way around this.

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012
We need a Mod . Title change is inorder. Here was article topic . OP is trolling. Ya I know everyone is about now . But this title has to be changed . Also op was perfect just what I expected from that organization for reporters

New Evidence Shows Poll Watching Efforts Target Minority Precincts

Why are not Repulsives posting WND stoties .

How about "New Evidence show Republican Poll watching efforts target Democratic Precincts"

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Ummm, aside from the allegations I see nothing.

I guess thats what passes for journalism these days.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
How about "New Evidence show Republican Poll watching efforts target Democratic Precincts"

So who cares were going to have 10,000 poll watchers out tomorrow . All we want is videos . We can place a person at the polls than run data on them . from a simple picture, Irs nice to know the right people . We will prove voter fraud . Poll watchers have to stay 100feet away from poll . For Twin cities we have TV mounted in van . Showing all obamas 2008 promise . A long poll line means lots of views and maybe vote changes

Last edited:

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
So who cares were going to have 10,000 poll watchers out tomorrow . All we want is videos . We can place a person at the polls than run data on them . from a simple picture, Irs nice to know the right people . We will prove voter fraud . Poll watchers have to stay 100feet away from poll . For Twin cities we have TV mounted in van . Showing all obamas 2008 promise . A long poll line means lots of views and maybe vote changes

Maybe I dont feel so bad cuz in my town the worst issue is guys handing out flyers at the polls which show all the candidates but put one in Bold. Those people have never been convicted of pandering at the polls (which is supposed to be illegal).

BudAshes

Lifer
Jul 20, 2003
The bpp did much worse, they even had a guy with a baton and one of the members said to kill white babies

bigsby.jpg

I think this might be you.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
I posted this in another thread of True the Vote intimidating minorities down in Houston. Scumbags should be locked-up.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/true...y-voters-polls/story?id=17618823#.UJW9amcceF8

Well the black woman has the document she received if something were illegal . It would be stopped . The woman in the video was holding something back . She did say its just blacks doing this . YA right . So did she admitt to doing wrong . By her choice of words hell yes