Republicans in Arizona attempting mass voter fraud with the 2020 ballots.

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
Slick dirty play by the pollsters by hiring a former intern of the judge as counsel thus requiring the assigned judge (who had already ruled against them) to withdraw from the case.

This is a casebook study of corruption from top to bottom in the GOP party-all to "win" a meaningless election fraud finding for PR. It is pretty clear that the real fraudsters are in charge of this recount.

On what possible basis could the methods and procedures used to recount a public election be possibly held to be secret from the public? That is beyond absurdity.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Privacy of your ballet? Not a problem if you are determined to change an election result that's going nowhere.

Judge has doubts on voter privacy in new Arizona recount - POLITICO

The comment from Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Daniel Martin came at the end of a lengthy hearing where he also declined to extend a previous judge’s order that auditors hired by the Senate comply with state voter privacy laws — at least until he hears more at a hearing on Wednesday.

“I will share with you all, I am not yet persuaded that there has been a showing that the rights of the voters in Maricopa County are being protected,” Martin said. “And I think we will touch on this tomorrow when we address the policies and procedures and whether or not they can be withheld from public view.”

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
Privacy of your ballet? Not a problem if you are determined to change an election result that's going nowhere.

Judge has doubts on voter privacy in new Arizona recount - POLITICO

The comment from Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Daniel Martin came at the end of a lengthy hearing where he also declined to extend a previous judge’s order that auditors hired by the Senate comply with state voter privacy laws — at least until he hears more at a hearing on Wednesday.

“I will share with you all, I am not yet persuaded that there has been a showing that the rights of the voters in Maricopa County are being protected,” Martin said. “And I think we will touch on this tomorrow when we address the policies and procedures and whether or not they can be withheld from public view.”

You know this recount isnt about overturning the results...right?

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
You know this is about setting a predicate so Republicans can overturn future elections and have more insurrections.

Ok wit dat??

No. Theyre looking for proof of unsubstantiated claims of voter fraud. Seems most people would be OK with that.

edit: additionally, tax money isnt being used.

• Haha
Reactions: ch33zw1z

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
No. Theyre looking for proof of unsubstantiated claims of voter fraud. Seems most people would be OK with that.
Everyone knows there is none. Those votes have already been counted 3 times. Now you are ok with a conspiracy theory group taking ballots trying to alter them and wanting to handle them in private? You really think that can be trusted?

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
Everyone knows there is none. Those votes have already been counted 3 times. Now you are ok with a conspiracy theory group taking ballots trying to alter them and wanting to handle them in private? You really think that can be trusted?

Correct there is none. If you think there is possibility of "a conspiracy theory group taking ballots trying to alter them and wanting to handle them in private" (speaking of conspiracy theories) maybe you catch catch something on one of the 9 live feed streams Arizona Vote Audit Live Stream (azaudit.org)

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Correct there is none. If you think there is possibility of "a conspiracy theory group taking ballots trying to alter them and wanting to handle them in private" (speaking of conspiracy theories) maybe you catch catch something on one of the 9 live feed streams Arizona Vote Audit Live Stream (azaudit.org)
How is what I stated a theory? They actually did the following

Bring blue pens in the room when they are forbidden by law (already explained why)
Had the lone independent reporter kicked out of the room.
Only entity allowed is OAN (think they can be trusted?)
Nobody guaranteed cameras will be on or close enough to see what's going on.

VW MAN

Jun 27, 2020

edit: additionally, tax money isnt being used.
Why was none of this so called fraud discovered during the prior recounts? Why does it take a Q ran company to find this fraud now? Why Don t you care about our democracy? Why are you defending these actions? Are you proud to be a bad American and a piss poor example of a human being?

uclaLabrat

Diamond Member
Aug 2, 2007
What, pray tell, are we supposed to be seeing in those feeds? The cam layouts aren't even sufficient to see what they're working on, let alone what they're doing.

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
How is what I stated a theory? They actually did the following

Bring blue pens in the room when they are forbidden by law (already explained why)
Had the lone independent reporter kicked out of the room.
Only entity allowed is OAN (think they can be trusted?)
Nobody guaranteed cameras will be on or close enough to see what's going on.

If cams were close enough to see whats going on in detail, they would possibly reveal PII. Which is bad.

The fact that no taxpayer money is being spent on this, I just dont see the harm that could come from it. As mentioned, although we dont know what was done other that recount previously, and not knowing what if any verification was done, I really couldnt care less. Its just going to confirm what we already know.

You guys are responding to me as though I said I support it because fraud exists. Ive never, ever, said that. Its not that I support this or not, I just think its an exercise in futility.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
If cams were close enough to see whats going on in detail, they would possibly reveal PII. Which is bad.

The fact that no taxpayer money is being spent on this, I just dont see the harm that could come from it. As mentioned, although we dont know what was done other that recount previously, and not knowing what if any verification was done, I really couldnt care less. Its just going to confirm what we already know.

You guys are responding to me as though I said I support it because fraud exists. Ive never, ever, said that. Its not that I support this or not, I just think its an exercise in futility.
Why would a q-inspired group bring blue pens into a room with original ballots when the law specifically states "blue or black pens not allowed" Because if any additional marks are made on the ballots that could effect a re-scan.

Why is that so hard for you to understand?

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009

That assertion is incorrect....WRONG!

If it is true, please link where you got your info.

On the other hand, every other fucking reliable news outlet says the AZ Senate Repubs are paying Cyber Ninjas with taxpayer funds....AZCentral, a newspaper in AZ, says the amount is $150K.

Here are my links:

The state Senate-ordered recount of Maricopa County ballots begins Friday in the midst of heated disputes over lack of transparency and a fresh legal challenge.

It was unclear, for example, who actually would be counting the ballots, who beyond Arizona taxpayers was paying for the audit and why news reporters weren't allowed inside to do their jobs of describing the scene to the public.

What the bolded part means is that no one knows who is funding this "audit" besides the funds being provided by AZ taxpayers via AZ Senate Republicans...kinda the opposite of the shit you spewed.

It's unclear how counters were chosen and what their political affiliations might be, while it's also unclear who's paying for the audit. According to the Arizona Republic, the Senate's agreed to pay Cyber Ninjas $150,000 to come up with a report in about 60 days, but Logan said there's also outside funding paying for the audit.

The Senate is paying Cyber Ninjas, a cybersecurity firm, $150,000 to conduct the audit and hire its own contractors.

The Republican-controlled state Senate last week announced it had hired four firms to audit millions of ballots cast in Maricopa County during the November election. The company leading the effort will be paid $150,000.

Your turn, dimbulb. This wasn't very hard to find this reporting......now let's see yours........LOL!!!!!!!!!!! as if.

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
That assertion is incorrect....WRONG!

If it is true, please link where you got your info.

On the other hand, every other fucking reliable news outlet says the AZ Senate Repubs are paying Cyber Ninjas with taxpayer funds....AZCentral, a newspaper in AZ, says the amount is $150K.

Here are my links:

What the bolded part means is that no one knows who is funding this "audit" besides the funds being provided by AZ taxpayers via AZ Senate Republicans...kinda the opposite of the shit you spewed.

Your turn, dimbulb. This wasn't very hard to find this reporting......now let's see yours........LOL!!!!!!!!!!! as if.

Oops youre right/ 150k which was set aside for this.

Oh and Its hard to have a conversation with a prick.

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
Oops youre right/ 150k which was set aside for this.

Oh and Its hard to have a conversation with a prick.

Exactly....so why am I responding to you again?

I just asked for your sources, which you just ducked. And I can only assume that you just made up the shit you posted, because any amount of reading on this subject (outside utube/breitbart/et al) should have imparted the knowledge I linked...found in less than a second.

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
Exactly....so why am I responding to you again?

I just asked for your sources, which you just ducked. And I can only assume that you just made up the shit you posted, because any amount of reading on this subject (outside utube/breitbart/et al) should have imparted the knowledge I linked...found in less than a second.

And I replied I was wrong, right? So what the actual fuck is your problem?

Mar 11, 2004
Nice, blackangst is here to make a fool by spouting more lies and then will be very hurt after people point out what a worthless lying sack of shit he is.

Looks like he's already into his clown routine claiming his bullshit sources that aren't sources (I'm guessing its the usual where he can't be bothered to read jack shit and half his sources don't just not support his full of shit claims but outright refute them?), while he tries to claim legit sources don't count because reasons.

JD50

Lifer
Sep 4, 2005
And I replied I was wrong, right? So what the actual fuck is your problem?

You seemed pretty certain that there was no tax payer money being used. Where did you get that idea? This is why people respond to you the way that they do.

JD50

Lifer
Sep 4, 2005
Nice, blackangst is here to make a fool by spouting more lies and then will be very hurt after people point out what a worthless lying sack of shit he is.

Looks like he's already into his clown routine claiming his bullshit sources that aren't sources (I'm guessing its the usual where he can't be bothered to read jack shit and half his sources don't just not support his full of shit claims but outright refute them?), while he tries to claim legit sources don't count because reasons.

Exactly. It's the same thing he does in every thread and for some reason never seems to learn from it, but he expects people to have endless patience with him.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Exactly. It's the same thing he does in every thread and for some reason never seems to learn from it, but he expects people to have endless patience with him.
Put the dishonest fucker on ignore. He has had plenty of time to change his alley and refuses to do so. Really no point in continuing to engage with a poster who is just trolling.

His biggest crime though is as trolling goes it’s pretty weak and not entertaining.

Mar 11, 2004
Put the dishonest fucker on ignore. He has had plenty of time to change his alley and refuses to do so. Really no point in continuing to engage with a poster who is just trolling.

His biggest crime though is as trolling goes it’s pretty weak and not entertaining.

Just bring up age of consent. He sure doesn't want people looking into why he's so concerned about that for some reason.