Republicans attempt to release their agenda before the midterms. What stands out to you?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
Your boy in an open meeting promised to sign comprehensive immigration reform. Of course the Republican leadership got a hold of him after that meeting and Trump reneged.

Your vote was well spent I guess

My boy? What vote?

DarthKyrie

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2016
I got an automated text message from Voldemort today and I replied with I hate you and don't text this number again. It was very cathardic.

• Haha
Reactions: gothuevos

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I got an automated text message from Voldemort today and I replied with I hate you and don't text this number again. It was very cathardic.

i don't reply to those. probably shouldn't.

I get like, 3 TRUMP MUST WIN WILL YOU CALL AND SIGN THIS FORM!!!! text messages per year....no idea how. I'm not registered to any party. I have no social media. my phone is not sharing to other chrome or FF accounts (OK, phone number is gmail, motherfucker,....anyway).

I just assume the minute you reply to one of those, at all, it's straight to some Russian teenager in an internet cafe/GRU mini-operation behind a Bodega in Grozny that's now got access to my thermostat, Samsung Freezer with FreshFoodWindow<sup>TM</sup>, hot water heater and Anova CombiOven, and now all of those core processing powers are being used to sabotage international communications and coordinate targeting systems that allow cluster bombs to destroy little Ukrainin girls singing Frozen in their bunker in Mariupol.

So no, I don't reply to those texts.

literally, the first part of that statement about my assumptions about those texts was true to me (Russians in internet cafes, mining your data to serve Russian ops), from 5 years ago and through 4 weeks ago or so. I honestly did not know that the last bit of that puzzle piece that I stated would become so very true, and fit everything so tragically. Yet, here we are.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
My boy? What vote?
I now know why you post like you do.

To take a statement "secure the border" without knowing what that means explains people like you.

ICYDK - Democrats want that in the context of comprehensive immigration reform which Trump promised to sign before he reneged.

You didn't vote for Hillary, so there.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
So, when is the first R gonna show up with a Z branded on his/her forehead?