Republican Wacko Threatens the father of a popular Democratic Governer

Hacp

Lifer
Jun 8, 2005

bbdub333

Aug 21, 2007
You post makes little sense... and the fact that the link doesn't work is not helping your case.

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
Originally posted by: Hacp
?If you resist this subpoena, you will be arrested and brought to Albany,? the voice in the message said, according to a transcript. ?Bernie, your phony loans are about to catch up with you. ?You will be forced to tell the truth and the fact that your son?s a pathological liar will be known to all.?

It all makes sense now. The Republican smear campaign is beginning, and the guys at the bottom of the pyramid are starting it. Its not surprising that this Nixonian/W aide is behind these dirty tricks.

We should just ban Republicanism and execute offenders.

As an aside, I wonder how many inner city murderers vote demoncrat?

Hacp

Lifer
Jun 8, 2005
Originally posted by: Corn
?If you resist this subpoena, you will be arrested and brought to Albany,? the voice in the message said, according to a transcript. ?Bernie, your phony loans are about to catch up with you. ?You will be forced to tell the truth and the fact that your son?s a pathological liar will be known to all.?

It all makes sense now. The Republican smear campaign is beginning, and the guys at the bottom of the pyramid are starting it. Its not surprising that this Nixonian/W aide is behind these dirty tricks.

We should just ban Republicanism and execute offenders.

As an aside, I wonder how many inner city murderers vote demoncrat?

Only Republicans would go there. The Death Penalty should be outlawed.

rpanic

Golden Member
Dec 1, 2006
Ban the death penalty how could you say that, its as American as apple pie.

All I know is that if someone did something to my wife or kid I would want them dead.

What the hell is the topic anyways?

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000

yea another political sheep, puking out dems good, repubs bad....

news flash for you pal, both parties suck, both parties try do bring down the other. both parties care more about their party than the country. oh and in case you missed it both parties suck. but if it gives you a warm & fuzzy posting crap like this, then by all means have fun.

ITJunkie

Platinum Member
Apr 17, 2003
www.techange.com
Originally posted by: Citrix

yea another political sheep, puking out dems good, repubs bad....

news flash for you pal, both parties suck, both parties try do bring down the other. both parties care more about their party than the country. oh and in case you missed it both parties suck. but if it gives you a warm & fuzzy posting crap like this, then by all means have fun.

Couldn't have said it better myself! :thumbsup:

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I think Hacp was a typo when he signed up for this account. It was supposed to be a 'k'.

Fern

Elite Member
Sep 30, 2003
So, this is all ancillary to an investigation against a Dem pol, but that escapes comment or notice in this thread?

Fern

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001

And no shocker, at roughly the same time you made completely unfounded accusations of trolling against me in that OT thread, you yourself started a textbook troll thread. Whodathunk? :roll:

BTW, here's how you trolled: you started an inflammatory partisan thread using the unfounded premise that the alleged act of a single individual from one party against an individual from the other somehow represented a greater conspiracy by the former party.

I'll illustrate through contrast. A similar troll thread started by someone of the opposing party would cite an example of a Dem accusing Bush for his Iraq policy and then jump from there to the premise that such represents a willful intent by all the Dems to have the US overrun by terrorists.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Originally posted by: Fern
So, this is all ancillary to an investigation against a Dem pol, but that escapes comment or notice in this thread?

Fern

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain! :p