Republican Senator Has No Problem With White Nationalists in the military. “I Call Them Americans”

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Once again Republicans confirm they are cool with white nationalists. This time white nationalists in the military. Democrats are trying to root them out. Republicans are promoting them as very fine "Americans". The kind of Americans that make Republicans proud.

Maybe it's just me overreacting. After all there is no such thing as institutionalized racism, right? We don't have one party that promotes racism, right? What could make our military better than a bunch of good ole' Nazi loving white boys?

How many times do I have to preach to your motherfuckers on the right this is a big problem. A problem that is condoned by the Republican Party. But, black people are equally to blame, right? #Bothsides, right?

Last edited:
Reactions: hal2kilo

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
"The Republican senator said that white nationalists should be allowed in the U.S. military because blocking any ideological group from serving would weaken the institution."

I strongly question his sincerity with regards to ANY ideological group.

Reactions: pmv and hal2kilo

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
White nationalists marching on the national mall

Also Tommy Tuberville doubles down on his support for white supremacists. Funny thing in another thread I told @pcgeek11 that racism is primarily a white person problem. He denied it. It took less than 7 days for the TT story to surface. Guess I made my point.

Last edited:

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Good ole' TT now saying it was just sarcasm. Now adding lies on top of his racism. He also had no clue about the 65 Voting Rights Act. This is the kind od rep people of Alamaba voted for. You people in the South stop complaining about being labeled racist.

But people in this forum still saying racism is #bothsides. Evidence is against you. No pushback from Republican leadership helps with proof.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
The right wind media has TTs back
Fox commentator Tomi Lahren complained on Sunday that there isn't a major white supremacy crisis facing the United States. Even if there is, she explained, there's no way to solve it.

As part of the Sunday show, Lahren ranted that the Democrats have crafted the idea of an "ultra-MAGA white supremacist, threats to democracy."

I guess she doesn't know white supremacists are the #1 domestic terrorist thread. I guess she also missed the attempted coup by those same people. I guess also she missed

Charlottesville
Buffalo
Charlestown
Pittsburgh
Pulse nightclub
Dallas

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
White nationalists marching on the national mall

Also Tommy Tuberville doubles down on his support for white supremacists. Funny thing in another thread I told @pcgeek11 that racism is primarily a white person problem. He denied it. It took less than 7 days for the TT story to surface. Guess I made my point.
So we have this
Then, asked if white nationalists should serve in the military, he said, “Well, you got to define that first, what is a white nationalist?”

Reporters explained that white nationalists are white supremacists who support some Nazi views.

“You think a white nationalist is a Nazi? I don’t look at it like that. I look at a white nationalist as a Trump Republican,” Tuberville said, placing himself within their camp. “That’s what we’re called all the time, a MAGA person.”
Followed by this
Confronted with these facts, Tuberville agreed that actual extremists don’t belong in the military — or even college football.

“On a smaller scale, I had to bring 120 young men from all over the country, to build a football team to win games to keep my job. It’s a very small scale,” the former head coach at Auburn and Cincinnati said, explaining his position. “You cannot have racists, okay, involved in anything that you’re doing. You can’t.”
White nationalists are apparently "not racist". I guess words just no longer have any meaning at all?

Nov 17, 2019
Since the Geek is so vocal on disruptive congress critters, what say he about Tommy of 'Bama disrupting the US Military as a whole.

Reactions: nakedfrog