Republican Sen. Rick Santorum compares homosexuality to incest, bigamy and adultery!!! -white house mum.

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ILikeStuff

Jan 7, 2003
Originally posted by: Trezza
"I have no problem with homosexuality," Santorum said, according to the AP. "I have a problem with homosexual acts."

I was just about to defend him till i read this. thats the biggest load of crap i have ever read.

Why? He recognizes that a homosexual feels a certain way toward men but cosiders it morally reprehensible for said man to act on his feelings. So, you disagree with his sense of morality, big deal, he disagrees with yours.

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
Santorum believes that we will have no consistent legal rationale for denying legal protection to any consensual sex, whther it be bigamy, polygamy, or incest, or whatever.

His including incest intellectually dishonest. We have laws to protect sex with minors for emotional rediness reasons. We have laws to protect sex with relatives for health concerns. Nothing about this court desision would change that. As for the rest as long it's consentual , between adults, he should mind his own business.

He looks like a closet homo to me, I think religion is the only thing holding him back..

LadyJessica

Apr 20, 2000
We have laws to protect sex with relatives for health concerns

Like I said before, sex with or between mentally handicapped people is still legal. I would think there would be greater health concerns there.