Republican Dodgers legend Steve Garvey rising in California Senate race

Page 8 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Pens1566

Lifer
Oct 11, 2005
Well, it doesn't matter what the polls say now because it's a well known fact that they're undercounting the impact that the Cuba embargo is having on California's substantial Cuban population. That will bring Garvey across the line first, just you wait and see.

Just wait until Garvey starts talking about his energy policies to revive the coal fields ... boom, headshot.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
just remember: Greenman is the guy that votes for pedo rapist Gym Jordan, because apparently raping college boys is qualifications for serving in Congress.

But being a bartender? lol---now that's funny! That's the joke! He's so fucking funny! It's funny because raping young boys is what he thinks qualifies you for serving people, but being a bartender for like, 3 months out of your entire life, means you don't know anything.

Just remember: this is a guy that hammered nails for a living, full stop, nothing more, and thinks a bartender is too dumb to represent him. But pedo rapists are great! so, there's that.

just don't forget: greenman is a no talent assclown that hasn't done shit for any human ever, in his entire life, and he wants to judge people..unless you rape college boys! If you do that, then no judgement: you're perfect. according to greenman, anyway.,
@Greenman is one of the scariest shitty posters here. He is so utterly convinced that he is a reasonable moderate person who understands the issues but yet has been called out on so so many policies and politicians for supporting the worst right wing take on them. ALl while feeling like a moderate R open to all sides.

That's why these people are so frightening.

Reactions: Amol S.

GettyRoad

Golden Member
Mar 5, 2016
Well, he was better than Raegan. However, his replacing Grey Davis via a recall was a pathetic wrong turn.
People were tired of Davis, the economy was mediocre and people wanted changes

Garvey should have ran then

Garvey appeals to upper class whites and middle class Latinos

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
People were tired of Davis, the economy was mediocre and people wanted changes

Garvey should have ran then

Garvey appeals to upper class whites and middle class Latinos
Would you also say that Davis got sulked by the economy like Arnie?
Would you also then explain what that means?

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015
The real question is who are you voting for in the Republican primary this year. A write in for the diversity candidate Vivek? With John Daley as his VP?
Getty said in some previous thread that he is going to vote for RFK Jr.

• Wow
Reactions: Muse

GettyRoad

Golden Member
Mar 5, 2016
The real question is who are you voting for in the Republican primary this year. A write in for the diversity candidate Vivek? With John Daley as his VP?
I'm not a Republican, I am an Independent. I'm a No Labels guy, like the majority of Americans, we have different views on everything.

Period.

GettyRoad

Golden Member
Mar 5, 2016
Getty said in some previous thread that he is going to vote for RFK Jr.
I would consider RFK Jr.

I would never vote for Trump, I don't like him, Dems created him.

Biden needs to look more in it and have charisma if he is going to win.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
I'm not. I'm an Independent who does not like foolishness in both parties, and wants to see stuff get done that is based on common sense.

If you're an independent, I'm a moderate Republican. If you really believe what you are typing, you belong in a rubber room. If you don't, same result.

GettyRoad

Golden Member
Mar 5, 2016
Tell me, GettyRoad, do you ever do any of your own thinking, or is it strictly outsourced?
I do have my own thinking, but people like Dr Phil, Garvey, Justin Verlander, etc. are influencers, and it is clear that you should understand that.

• Haha
Reactions: Zorba