Republican Crisis Management call came up with a solution

Feb 4, 2009
I've heard two conservative guys say essentially the same thing.
It was 10 years ago, he's a different guy now
Its part of the Hollywood Lifestyle that Trump had to play into
And finally:
We need Conservative Supreme Court Judges

cbrunny

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2007
My wife just read a comment from a party member saying essentially "he was a Democrat in 2005 so it's Hillary's fault"

I hope he stays in the race. If he gets creamed at the polls, there's a better chance that America won't see this nonsense again for a while.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Who will throw the Constitution around by it's pussy!
I wish I had your optimism. My bet is that the pot is just turned down from boil to simmer with another poisonous snake of less intimidating manner rearing its ugly head, thrasher shark to praying mantis.

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
We need justices appointed by a guy who likes to grab women by their genitals deciding what women can do to their genitals.

DrDoug

Diamond Member
Jan 16, 2014
One thing we are learning from this election is that Republicans will line up behind anyone with the (R) after their name. No matter how big a piece of shit the person is, no matter how detestable, no matter what horrible things they say or have said, the Republican party will stand behind that person to the bitter end.

Reactions: MongGrel
Feb 4, 2009
My wife just read a comment from a party member saying essentially "he was a Democrat in 2005 so it's Hillary's fault"

I hope he stays in the race. If he gets creamed at the polls, there's a better chance that America won't see this nonsense again for a while.

See its a twist on "Hollywood Lifestyle"

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
I wish I had your optimism. My bet is that the pot is just turned down from boil to simmer with another poisonous snake of less intimidating manner rearing its ugly head, thrasher shark to praying mantis.

I thought it was Hummingbird vs Black Mamba according to Harry Potter standards :)