Republican commisioner doesn't want N****r-rigging

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

nextJin

Golden Member
Apr 16, 2009
Maybe we can have a debate about which side has bigger dicks next?

Can we get some clarification on this please? I might not be able to touch the bottom of a tuna can but I can damn sure split the sides.

classy

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999
He should be forced to resign. No explanantion really needed on why he should be forced out the door.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I was very lucky to have the grandparents I did. Although they were far away so I saw them a few weeks at a time I learned much from them. In a chaotic young life they were an immobile rock to cling to. Very lucky indeed.

The real love that lies within us shines through here and there and provides the beacons for the next and next and next generation.

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
Keep in mind that the Jews are not the ones running Isreal. The Zionists are, and the Jews openly oppose them:

snip pic

Honestly I don't care either way: That's Israels and the ME problem, not the US. My point is, I don't care what Chuck said because he is correct. Exactly why do so many Pols go out of their way to suckup to the Jewish lobby? Why is the Jewish lobby so influential in US politics given the Jewish voting % of the US?

Chuck

classy

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999
That makes life pretty simple. Judge jury and executioner all at the snap of the fingers.

Only a dumbass needs to have someone explain to them that in 2013 this type of talk should not be tolerated in the public forum.

SheHateMe

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2012
Only a dumbass needs to have someone explain to them that in 2013 this type of talk should not be tolerated in the public forum.

Oh, but its regular speech in my town. People need to stop being so uptight. :awe:

Theb

Diamond Member
Feb 28, 2006
I love how he clarified himself with "afro-americanized."

"Sorry about what might have been a terrible slip of the tongue, let me remove any doubt that I just think black people do shitty work."

He absolutely should resign over that.

That's the best part. He could've walked it back by saying he didn't understand it to be a racist term, but he went all in. "I don't want it to look like it was built by black people."

I don't care if he resigns though because, and I can't overemphasize this, I do not give a fuck what happens in Kansas.

The Cree around here (probably the Sioux too) refer to white guys as moony ass

edit-
I've never heard anyone say N rig anything, we always said Jerry-rigged it, same meaning

If it indicates German build quality, shouldn't jerry-rigged be a compliment? :hmm:

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005

People can say whatever they hell they want, grow up and embrace your freedoms.

classy

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999
People can say whatever they hell they want, grow up and embrace your freedoms.

I agree, but not when you are in Public Office. Part of the public are the very people who he spoke ignorantly in reference too.

HeXen

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2009
People get uptight because they want to be uptight about something. They want to see someone fail, they want to see someone lose their job, they want to see someone fight, they want to see someone agree with their complaints. I wonder if people who get easily offended want to be offended. That would explain why they'll take anything the wrong way if at all possible.

-"Peace sells, but who's buying?"

Zargon

Lifer
Nov 3, 2009
I heard people using it when I worked in the north/mid-west including New Hampshire, Maine, Vermont, New York, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Indiana. True the term is heard more often in the south.

I hear it here, but ghetto-rig is used a lot

the smaller town trash all love to say n----- rig and then laugh, which is hilarious since most of them are rednecks and white trash that have duct-taped-repaired the craziest scariest crap

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005
you are right. he has freedom of saying it. he does not have freedom to avoid repercussions of it.

Exactly. So why the big fuss? He will be gone soon enough and probably replaced by some black person just to poke fun at him. I mean isn't that why we vote now considering that it really doesn't matter who you vote for since their (both parties) prime directive is the removal of our guaranteed rights?

Charles Kozierok

Elite Member
May 14, 2012
Keep in mind that the Jews are not the ones running Isreal. The Zionists are, and the Jews openly oppose them:

jewish-against-zionism.jpg

That's an extremely inaccurate way of representing the issue.

Most Jews are Zionists, and especially those in Israel. The people in this picture are an extreme fringe group that doesn't represent Jews any more than the Westboro Baptist Church represents Christianity.

davmat787

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2010
Its a shame Americans no longer assinate political figures anymore.

That will change, on the down low at least, when drones are small enough to fly one up someones nose and explode. Or at least the size of a bird.

That said, surely you meant assassinate rather than 'assinate', and are referring to foreign political figures and not the one in the op. I mean assassinating someone for saying something stupid would be, well stupid. Especially when there are already methods in place to remove someone from office democratically.

Last edited:

sourn

Dec 26, 2012
Lmao give me a break. Like omgz he said ******-riggn. I used that word myself. I'm far from racist, as I hate all you freaking retards equally.

But fine if that's racist, every time a black person says cracker he is racist.

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
Can we get some clarification on this please? I might not be able to touch the bottom of a tuna can but I can damn sure split the sides.

Obviously both length and girth must be taken into consideration.

How about length + girth= total

We can even have first place overall, first place in length and first place in girth.

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
Honestly I don't care either way: That's Israels and the ME problem, not the US. My point is, I don't care what Chuck said because he is correct. Exactly why do so many Pols go out of their way to suckup to the Jewish lobby? Why is the Jewish lobby so influential in US politics given the Jewish voting % of the US?

Chuck

Because they are the best buds we have in the region and a substantial portion of our economies lifeblood comes from said region and if said lifeblood was somehow cutoff we would be forced into a depression that no one alive today has ever seen.

The day we don't need ME oil is the day we completely lose all give-a-fuck about the ME.

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
I agree, but not when you are in Public Office. Part of the public are the very people who he spoke ignorantly in reference too.

Shouldn't that be the people he represents choice? Why do you believe that you should have a say in it whatsoever?

If he is doing a good job for the people he spoke ignorantly in reference too and they choose not to be offended, why should anyone else?