Republican activist in California charged as a Double Agent for China

MacGaven

Golden Member
Dec 5, 2002
Who you trying to get crazy with esse, don't you know I'm loco??

<<<<<<UPDATE>>>>>>

See, sex makes you stupid.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: MacGaven
Who you trying to get crazy with esse, don't you know I'm loco??

<<<<<<UPDATE>>>>>>

See, sex makes you stupid.

LOL:)

BDawg

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
This has to be a mistake. Everyone knows all Republicans are fair, honest, and most importantly PATRIOTIC people. This guy must be an Independant, or *shudder* a liberal Democrat. God bless Republicans and no one else.

SuepaFly

Jun 3, 2001
Hmm, interesting... I find it especially interesting that you bring us this news... RED Dawn. The Dawn of a new era perhaps, a RED era? ;)

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: SuepaFly
Hmm, interesting... I find it especially interesting that you bring us this news... RED Dawn. The Dawn of a new era perhaps, a RED era? ;)
Comming from a Masculated Sh!t Eating Insect I take that as a compliment..J/K;)

AndrewR

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: BDawg
This has to be a mistake. Everyone knows all Republicans are fair, honest, and most importantly PATRIOTIC people. This guy must be an Independant, or *shudder* a liberal Democrat. God bless Republicans and no one else.

I guess you read the article, didn't you? Don't let facts get in your way! Makes sense that the Chinese would target the Republicans since they've already tapped out the Democrats after eight years.

Of course, there's no description of her "activist" employment, which until I hear otherwise I'll assume is an editorial comment from the always neutral CNN.

BDawg

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
Originally posted by: AndrewR

Of course, there's no description of her "activist" employment, which until I hear otherwise I'll assume is an editorial comment from the always neutral CNN.

Fox News Link

According to an FBI affidavit, the former agent, James J. Smith, 59, recruited Katrina Leung, a Republican political activist in California, in the early 1980s to become an FBI "asset" and became her "handler," seeking information about the People's Republic of China.

Der Fox News says it too. Looks like you just have trouble accepting reality.

jahawkin

Golden Member
Aug 24, 2000
I wonder how much of a sh!t storm would be brewing up at Fox if this were a democrat doing this. Hannity and O'Reilly would be foaming at the mouth waiting to denounce the dems as would dozens of ATOT regulars.

AndrewR

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

Fox News Link

According to an FBI affidavit, the former agent, James J. Smith, 59, recruited Katrina Leung, a Republican political activist in California, in the early 1980s to become an FBI "asset" and became her "handler," seeking information about the People's Republic of China.

Ah, at least Fox says it's an AP story. It's the same story, nimrod. Reality has nothing to do with it -- it's shoddy reporting.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001

Fox News Link

Ah, at least Fox says it's an AP story. It's the same story, nimrod. Reality has nothing to do with it -- it's shoddy reporting.

rolleye.gif

Stark

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2000
well, she lived in San Francisco... that should have been the first hint that she really wasn't who she said she was?!?

rolleye.gif

etech

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

Please point out where in the article it mentions anything about the political affiliation of the ("This guy") FBI agent.

Stark

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2000
Originally posted by: Stark
well, she lived in San Francisco... that should have been the first hint that she really wasn't who she said she was (conservative, republican)?!?

rolleye.gif

AndrewR

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Red Dawn

Fox News Link

rolleye.gif

Witty and informative as usual.