Reports: Ron Paul Stepping Out

Dec 30, 2004
Originally posted by: LegendKiller
Lets hope so. The sooner he leaves the sooner RPBs go away.

Um.....we're still going to vote for Paul. He never was going to win anyways, duh, were you really waiting for this nomination? Wow...slow...

That's going to be 8% of the republican vote McCain is going to lose/not have that he could have had to beat Obama. Clearly you misunderstand the point of voting. Most likely next time the republican candidate will want that 8% and will focus his campaign on doing fiscally responsible things.

Mission accomplished.

Besides, your trolls about the F-22 and about the economy are far worse than the RP trolls. If there were a waste of free speech...

NoStateofMind

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2005
I guess its not a repost. Regardless, this revolution isn't just one race, its a lifetime of commitment for what we believe in. Ron Paul leaves the race? So what, the revolution continues with or without him, the ideas will go on forever.

LegendKiller

Lifer
Mar 5, 2001
Originally posted by: soccerballtux
Lets hope so. The sooner he leaves the sooner RPBs go away.

Um.....we're still going to vote for Paul. He never was going to win anyways, duh, were you really waiting for this nomination? Wow...slow...

That's going to be 8% of the republican vote McCain is going to lose/not have that he could have had to beat Obama. Clearly you misunderstand the point of voting. Most likely next time the republican candidate will want that 8% and will focus his campaign on doing fiscally responsible things.

Mission accomplished.

Besides, your trolls about the F-22 and about the economy are far worse than the RP trolls. If there were a waste of free speech...

lol, "trolls about the f-22". What was this?

As far as the economy, if you think they are trolls, try and counter them, I double dog dare you.

It's funny, why do you think he only gets a minority of votes? Perhaps because you can't even convince people like me, the ones who know you're full of shit and do nothing but take spoonfed triple and regurgitate it like the good acolyte you are. Perhaps it's because when the going gets tough, about the only thing you do is call me a troll and dare not even respond. It's your pathetic way of deflecting the reality of the situation, that you're hopelessly ignorant to the ideas RP espouses and the angsty feeling you get is not because people are ignorant to your "new found" "intelligence" but the because you really have no damn idea what you are doing.

I can't wait for his threads to die down, it's only a matter of time.

SleepWalkerX

Platinum Member
Jun 29, 2004
Its ok. If anything, Ron Paul has given previously pessimistic individuals like myself a sense of hope. His ideas will not stop at where his presidential campaign has. I thank Ron Paul for a job well done. He got the ball rolling and now its time for the grass roots to continue to spread the ideas of the Constitution, freedom, and liberty.

I can't wait for his threads to die down, it's only a matter of time.

Ain't gonna happen soon. We still have a book that's going to be #1 once it arrives in April (it was amazon's #3 best seller for about a week or two when it was only a pre-order!) and a march on Washington sometime in June. Stay tuned.