"Report" Factually Wrong

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Discussion on this subject an vaccines - great summary again - must watch!
http://youtu.be/_FxYVKYH5lA?t=7m6s

Doesn't matter, to avoid forum confusion, it's posted as news not as a analysis or report, we can see the lack of citation, but it's just one of the smaller stories so i won't put effort to search the whole NY health site, think whatever you want, and I don't even have a working PC right now (due to house renovation) so I couldn't anyway.

But it ofcourse, doesn't change any discussion in favor to the pro-vaccine crowd, because it's really such a small thing compared to the rest of it, doesn't even count.

It doesn't bother you that your argument is based off of lies? I guess the ends justify the means, right?

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005

Doesn't matter, to avoid forum confusion, it's posted as news not as a analysis or report, we can see the lack of citation, but it's just one of the smaller stories so i won't put effort to search the whole NY health site, think whatever you want, and I don't even have a working PC right now (due to house renovation) so I couldn't anyway.

But it ofcourse, doesn't change any discussion in favor to the pro-vaccine crowd, because it's really such a small thing compared to the rest of it, doesn't even count.

So much for your quest to seek out the truth? You didn't really have any intellectual credibility before but this post pretty much means you never well.

Iron Woode

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 10, 1999

why do you keep insisting on posting this kind of crap?

the big question is whether you are just a troll or retarded? That's what we need an answer to.

Theb

Diamond Member
Feb 28, 2006
At what point do we force the thread title to be changed as it is demonstrably factually inaccurate?

I normally don't care about changing titles, but this is probably the most flat out false one I've ever seen.

Stewox

Dec 10, 2013
It's not my fault if it ended up innacurate. I don't have time to check this, not sure how is it, can't comment the content then, but i firmly believe it won't change anything fundamental. Still, discuss content, not me.

I am going with the majority, please do not post stuff from Alex Jones.

Can you find anything better in a short summary format, explained and dot-connected?

I use these to shorten my posts, especially when mobile. Do you want a wall of text instead?

Yes, ultimately, it is.

Perknose
Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:

Iron Woode

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 10, 1999
It's not my fault if it ended up innacurate. I don't have time to check this, not sure how is it, can't comment the content then, but i firmly believe it won't change anything fundamental. Still, discuss content, not me.

Can you find anything better in a short summary format, explained and dot-connected?

I use these to shorten my posts, especially when mobile. Do you want a wall of text instead?
wait..its not your fault? so some hacker took control of your account and posted this thread? is that what your are saying?

you know damn well what you are doing. you are deliberately posting FUD here.

AViking

Platinum Member
Sep 12, 2013

You're retarded. Get an education and stop being a moron.

Newell Steamer

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2014

Waaaa!! I am held accountable for waving around false and inaccurate information,... waaaa!!

You are like nephalem, you take something that is sensational and false and run with it, because it supports your agenda.

I bet your hands were trembling with excitement over the trolling you were able to do with this one.