Report: Biden Admin Discovers Trump Had Zero Plans For COVID Vaccine Distribution

Leeea

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2020
Report: Biden Admin Discovers Trump Had Zero Plans For COVID Vaccine Distribution

Biden inheriting nonexistent coronavirus vaccine distribution plan and must start 'from scratch,' sources say

In P&N, you must include commentary in your own words in every post you make. This is your one free warning.

Perknose
Forum Director

edit: required commentary below:
Trump admin's incompetency will be murdering large numbers of Americans for months to come :(

Last edited:

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
Why would they be “stunned” about this? It’s obvious that this is the case to anyone even casually paying attention

This. I'm pretty sure most of us are NOT stunned and we're just peons, not inner or even outer circle politicians.

Roger Wilco

Diamond Member
Mar 20, 2017
He totally would have tho. He was definitely getting all the important stuff done in the second term.

PingSpike

Lifer
Feb 25, 2004
Its probably better this way to be honest. If he'd had a plan it would have probably been to steal the vaccines and store them in the whitehouse fridge until they expired while demanding the states bid on them. Disinterest by Trump represents the highest level of effective response his administration was capable of.

That sounds hyperbolic but that is pretty much what he did with PPE at the beginning of the pandemic.

kt

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2000
There's a plan, it's stored in Trump's "big brain". So obviously, there's nothing to find.

Pipeline 1010

Golden Member
Dec 2, 2005
It doesn't make a difference. Even if Trump had a plan I don't want us following that shit anyway.

Edit: But damn that sucks that he didn't even try. Not surprised at all. But damn.

Reactions: Meghan54

manly

Lifer
Jan 25, 2000
Its probably better this way to be honest. If he'd had a plan it would have probably been to steal the vaccines and store them in the whitehouse fridge until they expired while demanding the states bid on them. Disinterest by Trump represents the highest level of effective response his administration was capable of.

That sounds hyperbolic but that is pretty much what he did with PPE at the beginning of the pandemic.
Jared Kushner probably grifted large amounts of vaccines on the way out; remember it's "their" stockpile, not ours.

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999
We should get used to stories like this for the next six months to a year. You’re going to find agency after agency wrecked through total corruption and incompetence.
And what ever the proper word is for "not giving a shit."

Reactions: DarthKyrie

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999
It is possible for something to be obvious but still stunning. Even though it is obvious, I'm still stunned by the utter incompetence of the previous administration.
With Trump? That is a daily event.

mect

Platinum Member
Jan 5, 2004
With Trump? That is a daily event.
I agree, and to some extent you do get numb to the repeated, daily incompetence. However, I imagine the experience of witnessing it first hand would be enough to pull you out of that cloud.

Reactions: Zorba

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
If I recall, the "Trump Plan" for dealing with the pandemic was the easiest one they could come up with: Herd Immunity. That "Plan" entailed the Trump admin. to do absolutely nothing about it and let the virus spread on its own, allow God to decide who lived and who died while everyone else would get immune from being infected.

Some plan, huh? Didn't matter to Trump and his lackeys what the body count would end up looking like because God was at fault and certainly not himself.

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Wait, having FedEx and UPS ship vaccines to the states and then have the states do all the work while giving them virtually no compensation isn't a plan?
But, but, but...... the plan was coming in just a couple weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: DarthKyrie

balloonshark

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
If I recall, the "Trump Plan" for dealing with the pandemic was the easiest one they could come up with: Herd Immunity. That "Plan" entailed the Trump admin. to do absolutely nothing about it and let the virus spread on its own, allow God to decide who lived and who died while everyone else would get immune from being infected.

Some plan, huh? Didn't matter to Trump and his lackeys what the body count would end up looking like because God was at fault and certainly not himself.
More like culling the herd or the elderly death squads the dems were falsely accused of crafting. Republican's always do what they accuse the dems of doing. Always!