Report: Biden Admin Discovers Trump Had Zero Plans For COVID Vaccine Distribution

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

sao123

Lifer
May 27, 2002
Yes, new production and new distribution networks take time to come on line. It should have been done a year ago, but we had an incompetent as president who sat there and did nothing.

The US has never experienced a chief executive as corrupt and incompetent as Trump, as I’m sure you agree. It is going to take some time to repair the damage he inflicted.

FDR is the most incompetent president in US History. 80 years later we still have not recovered from his "New Deal" manure.

• Haha
Reactions: VashHT

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
FDR is the most incompetent president in US History. 80 years later we still have not recovered from his "New Deal" manure.

Haha, okay.

Seriously though, if you're angry for Biden not being able to fix things immediately then you must be furious at Trump for doing almost nothing for an entire year. Can you confirm?

sao123

Lifer
May 27, 2002
Please specifically identify the New Deal manure to which you refer. What have we not recovered from?

Social Security is the single biggest mistake in the history of our country. Its an unsustainable illegal pyramid scheme.

sao123

Lifer
May 27, 2002
Haha, okay.

Seriously though, if you're angry for Biden not being able to fix things immediately then you must be furious at Trump for doing almost nothing for an entire year. Can you confirm?

Why would I be angry at Trump or Biden? Inaction is not a problem. This is a necessary culling of the weaker part of the herd, which makes the remaining population stronger.
Go Go Natural Selection.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Why would I be angry at Trump or Biden? Inaction is not a problem. This is a necessary culling of the weaker part of the herd, which makes the remaining population stronger.
Go Go Natural Selection.
The immorality of having the ability to save people from a terrible death and choosing not to aside, by this logic why have a health care system at all?

Regardless, since you’re all about survival of the fittest does that mean urban areas should cut rural areas like yours off from all the aid we send you? You guys can’t compete, shouldn’t we just let you die?

Steltek

Diamond Member
Mar 29, 2001
Social Security is the single biggest mistake in the history of our country. Its an unsustainable illegal pyramid scheme.

Oh, pulling out that old, tired Social Security ponzi scheme argument are you? You know, the one the tiny minds use when they have nothing else relevant to say?

Sure, the program won't work as it is currently structured. OTOH, if Congress wasn't allowed to squander (and continues to this day to squander) every single penny of the tax money collected to support the program, it would be a different situation. Lay the blame for that squarely where it belongs.

Of course, it probably won't stop you from filing for the benefits you so obviously despise when time comes, though. I can tell you, in all the years that I worked there, I never had one whiner (no matter how much they cried and complained about the system) to waive their benefit payments in protest when the opportunity was offered.

If you want to know how to go about waiving your payments when time comes, drop me a line. I can tell you EXACTLY how to do it.

sao123

Lifer
May 27, 2002
The immorality of having the ability to save people from a terrible death and choosing not to aside, by this logic why have a health care system at all?

Regardless, since you’re all about survival of the fittest does that mean urban areas should cut rural areas like yours off from all the aid we send you? You guys can’t compete, shouldn’t we just let you die?

I think you forget that without Rural Areas, Urban Areas would have no food. It would be the cities that are dead.

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
I think you forget that without Rural Areas, Urban Areas would have no food. It would be the cities that are dead.
and without cities, the rural areas would be....rural areas. civilization can only grow so much when limited to subsistence farming.

instead of getting in a giant pissing contest, let's all agree that both are necessary for the advancement of civilization.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
No, they wouldn’t. Urban areas already buy food from rural areas at the fair market price.

What I’m talking about is all the extra money rural areas get from urban areas on top of what they can economically compete for. Since you’re all about survival of the fittest we should cut you off, right? No need to keep propping up the weak and unproductive.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
and without cities, the rural areas would be....rural areas.

instead of getting in a giant pissing contest, let's all agree that both are necessary for the advancement of civilization.
Who is getting in a pissing contest? He thinks we should not aid those getting sick and dying because it’s just culling the weak. If that’s the case then why help rural areas?

sao123

Lifer
May 27, 2002
Who is getting in a pissing contest? He thinks we should not aid those getting sick and dying because it’s just culling the weak. If that’s the case then why help rural areas?

Thousands of years of pre-industrialized civilization, proves that rural areas can survive without urbanization.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Thousands of years of pre-industrialized civilization, proves that rural areas can survive without urbanization.
Rural areas are falling behind urban areas because culture and technology have advanced beyond the horse and buggy stage.

If and when the cities die, it won't be all at once, and the billions of urbanites will be heading to the rural areas. So, perhaps, it's best if people worked together.

Or, you know, be a modern US Conservative and be in favor of millions of American deaths because you're a modern US Conservative. Whatever works for you, hero.

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
Biden: "there's nothing we can do to change the trajectory of the pandemic in the next several months."

Biden has the exact same amount of plans Trump had.
ZERO.

His entire campaign promise was an empty fraud.

Well at least you agree that trump had ZERO plans.

Here’s Biden’s plan. It’s dated the day after his inauguration.

And Biden is correct. No matter how good their plan is it’s not going to turnaround for a few months. They inherited a shit show. At least they hit the ground running.

sao123

Lifer
May 27, 2002
Great, so you support ending urban subsidies for rural areas?

Only if it is coupled with ending ALL subsidies & regulations too. In fact we can eliminate all government functions.
Its an all or nothing deal.

You can keep your subsidies, when I can
Refridgerate my food with CFC's.
Light my house with incandescent lightbulbs.
Heat and power my home with my own personal nuclear reactor.
Hunt food with full automatic weapons, tanks and hand grenades.
Shoot anyone who trespasses onto my property.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Only if it is coupled with ending ALL subsidies & regulations too. In fact we can eliminate all government functions.

So in other words you think that you should get aid from the government but the people dying of COVID should not. Gee, what a total surprise. Another conservative hypocrite who thinks they are entitled to help while denying it to others. Why not just own it?

Also that’s pretty funny - ‘the only way I shouldn’t be entitled to other people’s money is if they allow me to heat my house with a nuclear reactor, something that could easily kill them’.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Look guys, you can either give me tons of free money every year or you have to disband the government and accept that I’m going to be running a fission reactor out of my kitchen.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005

Sounds good! You are free to do all of that provided you only use the refrigerator made with parts manufactured in your town. The light bulb must be made in your town with locally sourced materials. You have to build your fission reactor with locally sourced materials. You have to manufacture your own automatic weapon using locally sourced materials starting with iron ore.

We live in a connected society. Your fantasy of rural independence is just that a fantasy. True rural independence means you are living at an early 19th century level. Is that what you want?

sao123

Lifer
May 27, 2002
Sounds good! You are free to do all of that provided you only use the refrigerator made with parts manufactured in your town. The light bulb must be made in your town with locally sourced materials. You have to build your fission reactor with locally sourced materials. You have to manufacture your own automatic weapon using locally sourced materials starting with iron ore.

We live in a connected society. Your fantasy of rural independence is just that a fantasy. True rural independence means you are living at an early 19th century level. Is that what you want?

The connected society isnt necessarily better.
I feel more qualified to live at a 19th century level than 95% of Urbanites. If I go back, means everyone goes back, lets do it.

Mar 11, 2004

It sounds like he already is? Honestly it just comes off as extreme jealousy on his part.

outriding

Diamond Member
Feb 20, 2002
The connected society isnt necessarily better.
I feel more qualified to live at a 19th century level than 95% of Urbanites. If I go back, means everyone goes back, lets do it.

Please start and cancel your internet