Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D) is a liar and a buffoon, still.

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Nov 25, 2013
I am not the one trolling another countries forum. Even if the best day you could imagine happened, you convinced all the people on this forum and even the politicians in Washington to agree with you on all your issues and they decided to start voting for everything you wanted, none of it would even effect you. You don't live here.

Once again I ask, why is it so difficult for you to answer a very simple question? Why do you feel the need to rant about where I happen to live? This is a discussion/debate forum where people from all over the world discuss stuff that is happening all over the world. If you don't understand that I'd have to ask what are *you* doing here.

btw, if asking a simple straightforward question in a serious manner is what you consider 'trolling', your understanding of how this forum stuff works would appear to be lacking just a bit.

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
Hehehehehehehe Keep digging.

What if I had said that racism against black people has caused a lot of black people to be racist against whites, or do you believe that blacks started the racism thingi? I think that most people are aware that our country has had a long history of racism against blacks, in part to mitigate against the guilt of using them as slaves. So if you, like most people believe that there has been a historical white racist attitude among usually conservative Southern whites, who for many many years were Democrats, then the criticism you make of me is totally illogical. As to how and why, I'm not going to bother to explain. You have a defensive attitude which makes it impossible for you to engage in a rational dialog. Sorry to snub you like that but you prove to be a waste of time. I can't count the times you have created endless exasperation for others. You might make a good paperweight or a building brick, but rationality isn't your thing.

Just when I thought you couldn't get more ignorant. People are racist because of guilt that they were once used as slaves. And you wouldn't know rational dialog if it came up and bit you in the ass.

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
Once again I ask, why is it so difficult for you to answer a very simple question? Why do you feel the need to rant about where I happen to live? This is a discussion/debate forum where people from all over the world discuss stuff that is happening all over the world. If you don't understand that I'd have to ask what are *you* doing here.

btw, if asking a simple straightforward question in a serious manner is what you consider 'trolling', your understanding of how this forum stuff works would appear to be lacking just a bit.

Because 99% of the stuff discussed here doesn't effect anyone outside the US. Of the remaining 1%, how much effects Canada? You've asked your question. The problem is you don't like the answer given. Tough shit.

Nov 25, 2013
Because 99% of the stuff discussed here doesn't effect anyone outside the US. Of the remaining 1%, how much effects Canada? You've asked your question. The problem is you don't like the answer given. Tough shit.

You 'answered' me by telling me you had already answered the question. You have not. You made a stupid statement about the Democratic Party buying votes by promising people free stuff in a post to some one else. That was not an answer.

I asked a serious question and you have, for an unknown reason or reasons, refused to reply. Fine, if you don't wish to, or can't give me an answer, simply say so. But stop making stupid rationalizations and deflections.

btw, did a Canadian kick your puppy when you were a kid or something?

Have a nice day.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Just when I thought you couldn't get more ignorant. People are racist because of guilt that they were once used as slaves. And you wouldn't know rational dialog if it came up and bit you in the ass.

I guess then that you can't reason because you're guilty we were all once monkeys and some of use are still that dumb. You must be getting close to China.

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
You 'answered' me by telling me you had already answered the question. You have not. You made a stupid statement about the Democratic Party buying votes by promising people free stuff in a post to some one else. That was not an answer.

I asked a serious question and you have, for an unknown reason or reasons, refused to reply. Fine, if you don't wish to, or can't give me an answer, simply say so. But stop making stupid rationalizations and deflections.

That is the answer. Why can't accept the answer and you have gone on for page after page is beyond me.

btw, did a Canadian kick your puppy when you were a kid or something?

Have a nice day.

Still don't see it. You aren't just a troll, you are the ultimate troll. You have over 2000 posts in one year on a site that 99% of the content doesn't effect you.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
It's been so long since I've heard anything from that brain donor I was actually hoping she had already disappeared into obscurity, but nope, seems like the lady is still a bitchy ignoramus if you ask me. I wouldn't call her the Dem equivalent of Bachmann just yet though, she's going to have to crank that retard dial a lot harder if she wants to compete with the likes of that moron.

Bachmann is flat out nuts, with a healthy helping of ignorance and dogma balancing it all out. Lee is race card baiting racist with a memory on par with the majority of Americans, and who is completely full of herself. This is the same fool who punched a DC cop at the mall a few years ago, right?

Nov 25, 2013
That is the answer. Why can't accept the answer and you have gone on for page after page is beyond me.

Still don't see it. You aren't just a troll, you are the ultimate troll. You have over 2000 posts in one year on a site that 99% of the content doesn't effect you.

So, basically you don't understand how this world wide interwebs thing operates.
That explains a lot.

Have a nice day.

silicon

Nov 27, 2004
People from all over the political spectrum come to an agreement on something, then you come and kill the mood in here.

If you're gonna be a bigot and spice things up, do it on a monday!!!!

It's friday FFS. :colbert:

munt (plural munts)

(Rhodesia, slang, originally military, pejorative, offensive, ethnic slur) A black person, usually a man

Nov 25, 2013
I know most people don't troll websites constantly that have nothing to do with them.

How can you use the internet when you don't understand what happens on it?

veronica%20canada.jpg

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Just so you know, having Halifax on that pic completely undermines it. Vancouver? Oh hell yes. Halifax?

C'mon now.

HTFOff

Golden Member
Oct 3, 2013
I know most people don't troll websites constantly that have nothing to do with them.

He is most likely a byproduct of the Bush administration. Remember how energerzed people were in 08'? Especially the youth block. Plus the explosion of social media and the 24/7 news cycle made the globe aware of american politics during this time. The world felt entitled to voice their outrage against america on some fucking kumbya shit. Even the fucking brits started to get cute. The fucking brits!!

2gwaw4g.jpg

Nov 25, 2013
He is most likely a byproduct of the Bush administration. Remember how energerzed people were in 08'? Especially the youth block. Plus the explosion of social media and the 24/7 news cycle made the globe aware of american politics during this time. The world felt entitled to voice their outrage against america on some fucking kumbya shit. Even the fucking brits started to get cute. The fucking brits!!

Who is the largest trading partner of the United States?

What country does the United States get most of it's foreign oil from?

btw, in no way, shape or form would I have been considered a youth during the Bush years.

As I said earlier, I have an inquisitive mind and I'm interested in life beyond my yard. I find it an odd thing that this upsets some people.

HTFOff

Golden Member
Oct 3, 2013
As I said earlier, I have an inquisitive mind and I'm interested in life beyond my yard. I find it an odd thing that this upsets some people.

Well, canada did bless us with John Garand. I guess that counts for something.

Just having some fun. :thumbsup:

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
Who is the largest trading partner of the United States?

What country does the United States get most of it's foreign oil from?

btw, in no way, shape or form would I have been considered a youth during the Bush years.

It doesn't upset me. I just think it's pointless. It's the equivalent of caring how your neighbor arranges his furniture.

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
Well, canada did bless us with John Garand. I guess that counts for something.

Just having some fun. :thumbsup:

Any credit Canada got for giving us anything got canceled out when they gave us Justin Bieber and Nickelback.

Nov 25, 2013
It doesn't upset me. I just think it's pointless. It's the equivalent of caring how your neighbor arranges his furniture.

Don't care if you think it's pointless. Having an active interest in the world around you is fun, interesting and educational. I'm really sorry that you don't seem to be able to understand that.