Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D) is a liar and a buffoon, still.

HTFOff

Golden Member
Oct 3, 2013
When you've achieved Bachmann level craziness it's easy to forget that you once co-sponsored a bill to impeach the president. Right?

File this one in the "Neurotic" bin.

Yahoo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAuFRQpGzL8

During a floor speech on Wednesday night, Texas Democratic Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee voiced her opposition to the House Republican lawsuit against President Barack Obama and said that Democrats had never moved to impeach former President George W. Bush when he was in office.

“A historical fact that President Bush pushed this nation into a war that had little to do with apprehending terrorists,” Jackson Lee said. “We did not seek an impeachment of President Bush, because as an executive, he had his authority. President Obama has the authority.”

It's an odd thing for Jackson Lee to say, because it was just six years ago that she helped lead a movement to impeach Bush by co-sponsoring a bill accusing him of high crimes and misdemeanors.

e6e27090-18be-11e4-a575-398d09c9d592_Jackson-Lee.jpg

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012
Probably another one of those "you have to pass the bill to find out what is in the bill" situations.

Since the bill was never pass. How can we expect Rep Sheila Jackson Lee to know what was in the bill she co-sponsored? :awe:

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
Ah Texas. Doesn't matter where on the political divide they lie, they're all just a bit crazy. Then there's the ones who are A LOT crazy. (I'm looking at you Cruz, Gohmert, hiker)

Ronstang

Lifer
Jul 8, 2000
I'm from Houston and you won't find much of anyone here except the idiots who live in her district that don't think she is a full on crazy lying annoying bitch. She is simply stupid.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
Sheila Jackson Lee of Houston and John Wiley "black hole" Price (Dallas County Commisioner) are some of the dumbest persons on earth. You can not believe how could anyone would vote for them. Go to YouTube and look up "John Wiley Price black hole " and get ready for "WTF" and "oh no he didn't just say that".

Speaking of Mr. Price, he is in trouble now with federal charges of corruption while in office.

A 106-page federal corruption indictment, filed under seal on July 23, is now public. It outlines a million dollar web of mail fraud, tax fraud, bribery and other malfeasance allegedly led by Price, who faces up to 30 years in prison if convicted.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/investigates/john-wiley-price-commissioner-indicted-267549761.html

Last edited:

unokitty

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2012
1387008720590-sheila_jackson_lee.jpg

"Stop being mad all the time. Stop just hating all the time. Come on," --Obama, 29 July 14

Is this a great country, or what?

Uno

realibrad

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
I'm not a huge fan of Obama either, but dictator is stupid. Total control is a far way off from anything he has done.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Shelia Jackson Lee is most definitely the Michele Bachmann of the Democratic Party. That lady is a true moron.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Every time you refer to Obama as a dictator you are effectively announcing to the world that you are brain-dead. Just something to consider.

From what perspective is he not issuing edicts and dictating US law?

He makes it clear that if Congress does not act, then he will act. Thus he is being sued, aka "hated" on.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Every time you refer to Obama as a dictator you are effectively announcing to the world that you are brain-dead. Just something to consider.

Can we get this as a sticky somewhere prominent?

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
From what perspective is he not issuing edicts and dictating US law?

He makes it clear that if Congress does not act, then he will act. Thus he is being sued, aka "hated" on.

He is not a dictator by any recognized definition of the word.

Calling Obama a dictator makes you look like a lunatic.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Never heard of her, but I hope she redeems herself by getting re-elected just to deny the Texan Repubs another voice for the very rich in Congress. :D

Oldgamer

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2013
When you've achieved Bachmann level craziness it's easy to forget that you once co-sponsored a bill to impeach the president. Right?

File this one in the "Neurotic" bin.

Yahoo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAuFRQpGzL8

I imagine either she is getting old and forgetful, or was hoping people wouldn't call her out on it.

However, Bush deserved to be impeached, and if they knew he flat out lied us into a war, it might have happened.

There is nothing our current POTUS has done that is an impeachable offense. The lawsuit will fall flat on its face too, but it makes for a good "red meat" offer I guess to the Repubs base, no matter how looney the idea is.

HTFOff

Golden Member
Oct 3, 2013
I imagine either she is getting old and forgetful, or was hoping people wouldn't call her out on it.

However, Bush deserved to be impeached, and if they knew he flat out lied us into a war, it might have happened.

There is nothing our current POTUS has done that is an impeachable offense. The lawsuit will fall flat on its face too, but it makes for a good "red meat" offer I guess to the Repubs base, no matter how looney the idea is.

I'm a little surprised it took 20 posts before the "but.." response.

Don't be that guy.

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000

George Bush absolutely deserved impeachment. The authorization of torture would be the prime reason. That doesn't make Representative Lee's statement any less false though.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999

Not to me. I see a mind that has been programmed to believe bull shit that makes him look embarrassingly stupid, yes, but it is a normal psychological reaction of the brainwashed to project that people in leadership positions are trying to control them. It isn't that Obama is the dictator, but that their programming dictates what they see, that they are being mind controlled. Stewox, or whatever his name is, is a good example of this.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004

His executive orders are dictates. He is blatantly violating laws with them.

Last edited:

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
One of the worst effects of racism on folk subjected to it is that they start to believe unconsciously that they are inferior to an even greater extent than all of us already do. This creates the conservative brain defect, the terror of self reflection and honest emotional self appraisal, defensiveness and sore toe sensitivity. What we all do because of our inferiority complexes is create what we fear, we make public idiots of ourselves in one way or another in order to force ourselves to feel our inner pain. This is why, for example, great men will fuck themselves by having affairs that bring them down, like Clinton and millions of others. We become our own worst enemies. Same with thieves who leave their wallets at the crime scene, etc. This woman may have a need to relive her past by making a fool of herself, but it always leads to denial and rage rather than healing, because people don't understand what drives them. We do not want to know that we hate ourselves and that it makes us our own worst enemy. The number of people in this world who actually know anything is very small.