Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) said that Democrats are against white people because they are always talking about racism

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Pointing out racism makes you the racist. Sounds like Devin is just trying out the latest conservative argument to ignore racism.

I don’t think we’ve had an election cycle like this since 1968.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
How can anybody who believes in absolute good be a racist? Only evil itself would make that accusation.

That would be like telling a person who believes in the absolute good and knows from such knowledge that somebody is a racist that the person really isn’t a racist at all.

What true believers have in common is belief that what they believe is not only true but good no matter what the belief is.

Personally, I don’t know or care if Nunes is a racist but I can see he is a true believer who seeks the power to impose his beliefs on others, which, in my opinion, makes him dangerously sick.

Reactions: dank69

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Yeah eff dairy-boy devin. He really needs to go.

outriding

Diamond Member
Feb 20, 2002
Devin. Can you remind me what Tom Cotton said the other day?

and don’t you have a fake cow to sue?

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
Pointing out racism makes you the racist. Sounds like Devin is just trying out the latest conservative argument to ignore racism.

I don’t think we’ve had an election cycle like this since 1968.

"latest conservative argument"? I heard this-repeatedly-since LBJ pushed through the Civil Rights Acts. It is in fact a tired old chestnut.