News Rep. Denny Heck (D)- Washington not running for reelection. Says he's exhausted from investigations.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
Reactions: jameny5

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Fox will spin headlines and say...

See, we need to end impeachment inquiry. Even Dems are sick of it.

Reactions: jameny5

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Heck wrote. "I will never understand how some of my colleagues, in many ways good people, could ignore or deny the president’s unrelenting attack on a free press, his vicious character assassination of anyone who disagreed with him, and his demonstrably very distant relationship with the truth."

I...don't think he's complaining about his fellow Democrats.

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
I don't blame him, I'm weary of the corruption of Trump and the Republicans who defend him and I'm not even dealing with those people directly. I'm pretty sure were I to have to deal with Devin Nunes, Matt Gaetz, Jim Jordan, Mitch McConnell, or Lindsay Graham directly even once a month I'd have already punched one of them. And I'm not a violent man, they're just such infuriating and inhuman assholes.

Reactions: thilanliyan

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
Fox dont need to spin anymore... facts are for suckers... just make it up!
"Alternative facts."
"Truth is not truth."
"What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening."

Trumpites are literally the most open to bullshit propaganda people in world history.

Reactions: cytg111

dainthomas

Lifer
Dec 7, 2004
Every day after Dump is kicked out and/or imprisoned will be like a vacation. His daily reality TV drama act is getting exceedingly wearisome. Imagine a world where we only hear about the boring stuff the president is doing every week or two. Bliss!

Hell, it would be nice just being able to have young kids in the room when the president is talking, and not having to worry about explaining his weird lewd noises or casual profanity.