Schadenfroh

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2003
I probably should not be posting my speculation on the internet anyway, especially if she might be greaving.... feels wrong

GeekDrew

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2000
I wonder how often stuff like this actually happens... I've heard of situations like this quite a few times.

Isla

Elite member
Sep 12, 2000
Well, that's a lot of speculation. Sure, something might have happened... but you need to look at their relationship as a whole.

Also, who is to say that your aunt isn't losing it? If she did do him in, and she isn't in her right mind anymore due to advancing age, who do you blame?

My parents are in their mid 70's. I already know that if my dad gets diagnosed with something terminal, he is going to take himself out. If my mom gets diagnosed with something terminal, they might agree to go out together. I'm OK with that because I understand their relationship.

What I am trying to say is, there is a lot more to this than what you see on the surface.

Dec 10, 2005
Wasn't there another post a few months ago with someone asking what they could do about their step-aunt who possibly killed their uncle?