Remove Old Devices from Google Account

gpse

Oct 7, 2007
hey guys, I have a quick question, how do I remove old devices that I no longer own from my Google Account?

On my Galaxy S6 under "Location History" it shows my current device, then lists 4 other phones that I've owned in the past, how do I delete them from showing up?

cronos

Diamond Member
Nov 7, 2001
I tried that, but it only works for devices shown in the app store. It didn't make a difference for devices in my location history.

That's interesting. How do you show multiple devices in location history? I don't see any way to do that. It just shows my phone on mine.

gpse

Oct 7, 2007
here is a screen shot, in my phones google location settings

gpse

Oct 7, 2007
I tried that, it doesn't show the devices there, since some of them have been removed longer than 28 days. These only shown up in location settings on the phone. I have tried master reset of the phone too, they still show up after

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
When you're logged into the play store, go to your settings (sprocket on right side)
There's a "manage devices" option. Should be able to add/remove from there. Or the other location is under the "settings"

** this is based web browser on PC

qeentryer

Dec 12, 2019
hey guys, I have a quick question, how do I remove old devices that I no longer own from my Google Account?

On my Galaxy S6 under "Location History" it shows my current device, then lists 4 other phones that I've owned in the past, how do I delete them from showing up?

Settings>Account>Google>Remove Google Account