Remember the Titans

Impact55

Platinum Member
Feb 16, 2000
Great Movie!
I thought it was the best movie in a while, considering they didn't have to use swearing, violence, or sex to attract viewers. I was actually wanting to go to The Cell, but my friend forced me into this movie (literally :) ) , man it's really a great movie, who else has seen it?

kantonburg

Platinum Member
Oct 10, 1999
I saw it today. It was an excellent movie. Actually the movie was good but the story is excellent. Definitely worth the $7.50 to go see.

Spoooon

Lifer
Mar 3, 2000
Thought it was pretty good, but they kind of skimped on some of the racial issues. Sort of the "Life is Beautiful" effect. They took something that we knew was bad, but kind of dressed up to make it seem not so bad.

Farbio

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2000
i thought it was pretty good....really enjoyed it

damn, i love football movies:)

vailman

Jun 30, 2000
Yeah, I saw it about a week ago...good movie.
The only thing I didn't understand was the white football coach character (I can't remember his name :(). I don't know if it was the acting or the story but I didn't really understand what his feelings were on the race issue throughout the movie. Like you totally knew when the football team started accepting each other but you never really new when and if the assistant coach really accepted blacks integrating into the community/school. I dunno maybe I missed something.
The little girls were hillarious though :D:D:D.