News Remember the loud accusation that the Biden White House was censoring social media? Turns out that was projection as well

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
As with almost everything, right wing accusations turn out to be projection.

Trump got butt hurt by a tweet from Chrissy Tegan when she called Donnie a “pussy ass bitch”. To be fair Trump first called her foul mouthed so that was the initial shot fired. Yet another disastrous hearing by the Republican clown show

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
New Dem representative Dan Goldman is probably going to replace Schiff and Swalwell on the committee as the most effective member on the committee. He was the lead lawyer from the first orange monkey impeachment. But he confronted the committee chair. Thanks for blowing up the front page of the NY Post. That first paragraph about Biden demanding Ukraine remove prosecutor general to protect Hunter is a blatant lie. Repugican snaps back how could you know? You do recall I was the lead lawyer and we proved Biden insisted on firing him because he was corrupt and not doing his job. Shut up that clown pretty quickly.

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
As with almost everything, right wing accusations turn out to be projection.

Trump got butt hurt by a tweet from Chrissy Tegan when she called Donnie a “pussy ass bitch”. To be fair Trump first called her foul mouthed so that was the initial shot fired. Yet another disastrous hearing by the Republican clown show

The Daily Show had a great take on this:
interesting that donald trump doesn't like being called a pussy-ass bitch. those are his 3 favorite things!

• Haha
Reactions: akugami and Pohemi

Pens1566

Lifer
Oct 11, 2005
It is amusing to watch Taibbi get figuratively pegged repeatedly any time more "real" info comes out about what was going on under the covers at twitter. Dude is level 1 douche-canoe and deserves everything he's getting from this.

Reactions: Pohemi and cytg111

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
It is amusing to watch Taibbi get figuratively pegged repeatedly any time more "real" info comes out about what was going on under the covers at twitter. Dude is level 1 douche-canoe and deserves everything he's getting from this.
Taibbi deserves more spotlight for sure.

Reactions: Pohemi

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Taibbi deserves more spotlight for sure.
Yes, he's let his anti-left/western/US personal feelings overwhelm his journalistic integrity. If you look at him before Russia invaded Ukraine he was all about how this was a western plot to cause a war, etc., because he couldn't see the obvious answer staring him in the face that the US and the west were on the good side and Russia was the problem.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
For some reason Musk didn't release that during the "Twitter Files". Remember when Jack Dorsey asked for Musk to just release everything, but Musk only released a carefully filtered version of the files. Obviously, there's a reason for that and I'm sure this isn't the only instance. I'm sure conservative media will get right on notifying their audience of this discrepancy in their belief system. Transparency my ass. It was easily predictable that these faux hearings would reveal that republicans are lying. What a waste of taxpayer dollars once again.

Last edited:

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
For some reason Musk didn't release that during the "Twitter Files". Remember when Jack Dorsey asked for Musk to just release everything, but Musk only released a carefully filtered version of the files. Obviously, there's a reason for that and I'm sure this isn't the only instance. I'm sure conservative media will get right on notifying their audience of this discrepancy in their belief system. Transparency my ass. What a waste of taxpayer dollars once again.
I think it’s that Musk would be humiliated if he had to admit his entire reason for buying Twitter was bullshit so he’s trying very hard to concoct a narrative that justifies it.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
I'm going out on a limb here.
These new republicans like MT Greene and Santos, not to mention Gaetz and all the other wackos might have a deep dark secret they are hiding. I think they all are homicidal maniacs in hiding, murders, who have all gotten away with committing some terrible gruesome murder at some point in their past life. MT Greene, George Santos, Matt Gaetz and all of the others certainly act as if they have something to hide, and have absolutely no concept of right and wrong.

These defects of humanity remind me of character Rhoda Penmark in the 1956 movie The Bad Seed. Hopelessly flawed people who would kill and have killed to get where they are, to get ahead, to achieve their goals.

3488160.jpg-r_1280_720-f_jpg-q_x-xxyxx.jpg

Take George Santos, he definitely looks and acts like the homicidal maniac in some gay murder movie flick. The guy who buries his victims in the crawlspace under his house.

george-santos-top.jpg

And MT Greene. How did her husband really die? And, why can't they find his body?

GettyImages-1229388874-150x150@2x.jpg

And Matt Gaetz. Does Matt prefer to strangle his victims in the back seat of his car? After raping them? "Hey cutie, look what I have for you in my car? It's in the back seat. Have a little lookie.

GetFile.aspx.jpg

Yep folks. I've figured it out. It is obvious why they act the way they act. They are homicidal maniacs, AND.... your worst nightmare because they ARE the nightmare.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
For some reason Musk didn't release that during the "Twitter Files". Remember when Jack Dorsey asked for Musk to just release everything, but Musk only released a carefully filtered version of the files. Obviously, there's a reason for that and I'm sure this isn't the only instance. I'm sure conservative media will get right on notifying their audience of this discrepancy in their belief system. Transparency my ass. It was easily predictable that these faux hearings would reveal that republicans are lying. What a waste of taxpayer dollars once again.
Reminds me of the Russian hacks of DNC and RNC, but only hand over the DNC part to wikileaks.

Reactions: hal2kilo