Remember the homeless guy & go fund me

Feb 4, 2009
And the couple who stole some of the money

Looking like it was all a scam. Couple has turned themselves in, homeless guy is missing.

Mods please merge with other thread, I couldn’t find it

Mark D'Amico and Kate McClure, a South Jersey couple who helped raise thousands of dollars for Johnny Bobbitt, a homeless man who they said helped them in their time of need, may face conspiracy and theft charges along with Bobbitt for making the whole story up. TODAY’s Craig Melvin reports.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/peo...egedly-made-up-sweet-story-in-scam/vi-BBPJJLz

My thoughts in video form:

Never trust a junkie

For the love of money

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Highly motivated entrepreneurs with a business plan for raising capital in order to finance an short term lifestyle enhancement program through the use of acquiring material asset properties and recreational pharmaceuticals.

So what's wrong with that? :D

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
lol. These two shitburgers just qualified for Trump admin cabinet positions.

paperfist

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2000
www.the-teh.com
Wait the “homeless guy” was in on it to?!?!? What a terrible scam to play people like that. I predict 50% less donations to the already sketchy “I need money for food” people.

cronos

Diamond Member
Nov 7, 2001
Wait the “homeless guy” was in on it to?!?!? What a terrible scam to play people like that. I predict 50% less donations to the already sketchy “I need money for food” people.

Ha. The last time I heard about this it was just the couple who had been skimming the money they have collected on behalf of the 'homeless guy'.

paperfist

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2000
www.the-teh.com
Ha. The last time I heard about this it was just the couple who had been skimming the money they have collected on behalf of the 'homeless guy'.

Yup but then he sued them because they spent all the money. I forgot which platform they raised the money with but I think they even stepped in saying they’ll make good on the money the couple blew.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
This is why I don't give money to beggars.

I donate to verified charities. Screw go fund me.