Remember Sanford, FL? The town that was in the middle of Zimmerman vs. Treyvon? It is

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
Yep... Thank goodness we have posters that get alerts in their email box whenever certain somebody's do something they deem post worthy or we'd have never known...

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
Sanford is pretty much a flyspeck on the landscape down here to begin with.

Why were you supporting Bryan Adams to begin with if you are a Southerner Forever :)

I had to a bit.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015

NoStateofMind

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2005
Yep, just a pack of n*gg*rs. Lock'em up!

There is absolutely no place for the crudest of racism like this here.

Perknose
Forum Director

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
Sanford is pretty much a flyspeck on the landscape down here to begin with.

Why were you supporting Bryan Adams to begin with if you are a Southerner Forever :)

I had to a bit.

Don't you know that I am still crazy about Shania Twain?

Hey, at least I am not into Justin Bieber. :D

There is definitely no bigotry implied in this post at all.

Keep on keepin' on, hoss.

From the comment section of the article:

BBSTACKR 8 hours ago
Demarcus and Jermine were described by family members as "good boys" who "din du nuffin." They were reportedly "bout to start school" and had recently "turned their lives around." The mayor's white Mercedes is a symbol of income inequality fueled by institutional racism.

Quick, go run to CBS and whine and bitch to them. How dare they have that kind of story.

Keep on whining and bitching, dog.

Quoting some asshole's racism in support of your racism is over the line.

Perknose
Forum Director

Last edited:

NoStateofMind

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2005
Don't you know that I am still crazy about Shania Twain?

Hey, at least I am not into Justin Bieber. :D

From the comment section of the article:

Quick, go run to CBS and whine and bitch to them. How dare they have that kind of story.

Keep on whining and bitching, dog.

I think its time a subset of American's experience what you have in your signature especially this part:

5) Life doesn’t owe you anything. Others don’t owe you anything. In life, there are no handouts.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I think its time a subset of American's experience what you have in your signature especially this part:

5) Life doesn’t owe you anything. Others don’t owe you anything. In life, there are no handouts.

Apparently one can be handed a ban. Fortunately it fell on somebody who is a strong believer, I'm sure, in taking personal responsibility.

buckshot24

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2009
Apparently one can be handed a ban. Fortunately it fell on somebody who is a strong believer, I'm sure, in taking personal responsibility.
I hope it was just some sick joke and not his true feelings. Stuff like that depresses me.

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000
Too bad Zimmerman wasn't available for a second act for some people far more deserving.

Sulaco

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2003
Yep, just a pack of ***. Lock'em up!

There is absolutely no place for the crudest of racism like this here.

Perknose
Forum Director

Oh thank God.

I was beginning to wonder about this guy's pseudo-intellectual irrational hatred for Lincoln wrapped up in the facade of spoiled brat militant libertarianism.

Now it all comes into focus.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I hope it was just some sick joke and not his true feelings. Stuff like that depresses me.

We can hope. You got me with one of yours, so I have, apparently, a need o be careful, but sadly, for all of us, I suspect it wasn't a joke in his case. Personally, I enjoy the perspective you bring to the forum.