Remains of 11 babies found in ceiling by construction workers at closed funeral home

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
They were on their way to heaven and got hung up in the wiring.

<insert ceiling baby meme here >

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
Local story. Owner was said to be trying to help people who could not immediately afford funeral cost by storing the bodies in his garage (the funeral home would start to stink too much). This facility is not one that does cremations so he couldn't just dispose of the bodies. Fast forward to the children found most if not all appear to be stillborn and some have names and the families will be contacted. Dude inherited the business from his father in 2016 and just let it go to shit and was scamming any and all money he could from prepaid funerals to exceeding the 180 days to properly supervise the disposition of a dead body at which time it becomes a felony... Dude is a total shitbag and needs to pay...

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Local story. Owner was said to be trying to help people who could not immediately afford funeral cost by storing the bodies in his garage (the funeral home would start to stink too much). This facility is not one that does cremations so he couldn't just dispose of the bodies. Fast forward to the children found most if not all appear to be stillborn and some have names and the families will be contacted. Dude inherited the business from his father in 2016 and just let it go to shit and was scamming any and all money he could from prepaid funerals to exceeding the 180 days to properly supervise the disposition of a dead body at which time it becomes a felony... Dude is a total shitbag and needs to pay...

Thanks. Glad to know it wasn't something totally nefarious other than fraud.

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018
You aspire to a viper, but this shows you're just a pathetic ankle-biter. Try harder next time.

Whatever blows your skirt up..

If you knew anything about my Avatar, you would realize it was my squadron patch.

It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth, and remove all doubt.

Last edited:

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
Alright... what the ever living hell is going on here:

Detroit police find 63 fetuses in boxes, freezers of funeral home

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/n...tigation-into-local-funeral-homes/1698282002/

Detroit police removed 63 fetuses Friday from a Detroit funeral home, as state inspectors shuttered the facility that is under investigation on allegations of mishandling remains and fraud.

Police raided Perry Funeral Home on Trumbull Ave. Friday afternoon and found 36 fetuses in boxes and an additional 27 fetuses in freezers there, Detroit police chief James Craig said.

"I’m stunned," Craig said. "My team is stunned. God help those families."

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
Alright... what the ever living hell is going on here:

Detroit police find 63 fetuses in boxes, freezers of funeral home

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/n...tigation-into-local-funeral-homes/1698282002/

Detroit police removed 63 fetuses Friday from a Detroit funeral home, as state inspectors shuttered the facility that is under investigation on allegations of mishandling remains and fraud.

Police raided Perry Funeral Home on Trumbull Ave. Friday afternoon and found 36 fetuses in boxes and an additional 27 fetuses in freezers there, Detroit police chief James Craig said.

"I’m stunned," Craig said. "My team is stunned. God help those families."
What the fuck..

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Fetuses, not babies, right? So looks like someone saved up some abortions, for whatever purpose.