Religion shoud be outlawed

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

manimal

Lifer
Mar 30, 2007
Just to inform you. Religion is being dealt with. But religion and God are not one and the same. Most peoples God is Money its a sick sick religion aan is being dealt with . The Time of the water bearer is at hand . There is only on true God and no religion represents God Almighty none.
But your right religion of money and false worship should be dealt with and is being dealt with . Rome wasn't built in aday and tearing it down shall not happen in an instant. The laws of Nature(God) most proceed in a natural order .

The world you live in is passing The earth crumbles beneth your feet and is burnt up and washed away .
Intersting year 2010 and it just keeps getting better in 2011. Nemesis has been confirmed by spanish scientist. Nasa says its a 150 year old supernova, History says Nasa is a fricking lier. A super nova would have been seen everywhere on earth and none was reported.
Its coming and it brings along with it the natural order of things, Floods, drought ,pestalence starvation and Oh ya this. Religion is being dealt with . YOU are being dealt with

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBMD2iKgyL0

http://www.hookedonphonics.com/

here something to help you..

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
I hate religion, mainly cause it causes group think and conformity not to mention total explanation of the universe - that said why would you restrict what is enshrined in our constitution and have you not meet cool people from religion? I have. All creeds too. Freedom bro - so long as they don't step on your toes I see no problem with it. When they do, call me.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Here is were the differant gods seem to come from that appear in scripture that are not the true God.
Note the woman speaker even after knowing the book of enoch says the Watchers(fallen angels) calls them spirits. This is the problem with religion these are living beings of the flesh who come from another planet. Reading this book is eye opener and tells us what in fact did happen all those years ago .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sROeANrBrZM

bfdd

Lifer
Feb 3, 2007
No. Religion is a Government. opposed to our Governement, which advocates freedom of the press, freedom of speech, etc.

Freedom of Rekigion, is what I advocate we lose.

-John

You take away other freedoms by removing the freedom of religion. I don't see how you don't understand that. We would no longer have free press because we would not be able to write from a religious perspective, it would be illegal. We would no longer be able to talk about religion, it would be illegal. philosophical debates would pretty much cease because anyone could point and scream "OMFG HE'S PREACHIGN RELIGION" to shut down free speech. I'm sorry as much as I dislike organized religion I totally disagree with you.

ModestGamer

Banned
Jun 30, 2010
You take away other freedoms by removing the freedom of religion. I don't see how you don't understand that. We would no longer have free press because we would not be able to write from a religious perspective, it would be illegal. We would no longer be able to talk about religion, it would be illegal. philosophical debates would pretty much cease because anyone could point and scream "OMFG HE'S PREACHIGN RELIGION" to shut down free speech. I'm sorry as much as I dislike organized religion I totally disagree with you.

Religion is a fucking mind disease and it needs removal by any means nessacary. If that means killing 50% of the worlds population. I can except those loss's for the betterment of humanity.

Religion is not freedom in any form no matter the rights granted to voulentary enslavement. religion is enslavement priod.

you do have the right to enslave yourself and get mind fucked at the same time. Although I would succnctly aruge that any organized religion is actually a afront to freedom of choice and free speech becuase

NO FUCKING RELIGION WANTS THESE THINGS !

Fear No Evil

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2008
Religion is a fucking mind disease and it needs removal by any means nessacary. If that means killing 50% of the worlds population. I can except those loss's for the betterment of humanity.

Religion is not freedom in any form no matter the rights granted to voulentary enslavement. religion is enslavement priod.

you do have the right to enslave yourself and get mind fucked at the same time. Although I would succnctly aruge that any organized religion is actually a afront to freedom of choice and free speech becuase

Which 'mind disease' do you have? :hmm:

nonlnear

Platinum Member
Jan 31, 2008

Clearly your religion doesn't want them either.

nonlnear

Platinum Member
Jan 31, 2008
Are you going to go with that atheists/agnostics are religious in their own way thing?

No. I'm going with that "belief in the moral legitimacy of a state to define the values of the people" is a religion thing. ModestGamer has that in spades.

ModestGamer

Banned
Jun 30, 2010
No. I'm going with that "belief in the moral legitimacy of a state to define the values of the people" is a religion thing. ModestGamer has that in spades.

Where the fuck did I make that argument. Morality is a illusion. Principales however are tangiable.

Thanx for playing.

dumbass

ModestGamer

Banned
Jun 30, 2010
Your words beg to differ.

When you see the little box that comes up in life. Its a multiple choice box

Describe yourself in one word

Idiot
Moron
Religious Idiot
Religious Moron
Nearly Brain dead zombie Relgious fucktard

Which one will you check ?

ModestGamer

Banned
Jun 30, 2010
But isn't homeschooling supposed to be awesome?

Well maybe. but I wasn't home schooled and I'll take the bet my Iq is alot higher then yours. BTW lots of very intellegent people have trouble with spelling. They work in more abstract phonetics easier. In fact dumb people are better spellers. They have more mental capacity for Rote memorization becuase they underutilize their brians.

Thanx for playing.

http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Rote+memory

nonlnear

Platinum Member
Jan 31, 2008
Where the fuck did I make that argument.
I'll assume, despite your punctuation, that this is a question. Your answer si right here:
Morality is a illusion. Principales however are tangiable.
Of course morality is an illusion. But what are these principles of which you speak? I've never seen one. I guess I need to get out more...
Thanx for playing.

dumbass
I stand corrected. Your eloquence has convinced me. Or should I say ellakwens?

nonlnear

Platinum Member
Jan 31, 2008
When you see the little box that comes up in life. Its a multiple choice box

Describe yourself in one word

Idiot
Moron
Religious Idiot
Religious Moron
Nearly Brain dead zombie Relgious fucktard

Which one will you check ?
I will oblige and answer your question (Describe yourself IN one word) verbatim:
I would describe myself as the "i" right in the middle of idiot.

You should fire your editor. Apparently you have trouble counting to one!