Relationships at the workplace: Is it wrong?

jjones

Lifer
Oct 9, 2001
Okay, first I want to say I have never had a relationship with someone at work. Second, I think I've been repressing my latent homosexual tendencies and I've decided to come out of the closet.

There's this really cute guy at work that I've been trying to get to notice me. We've made a little chit-chat at the coffee machine and I think he likes me. So, I decided to take the next step and I made him cock au vin to get his attention. It's chicken but I added a little of my own special sauce to it. Sort of a love potion.

Do you think I have a chance with him? What about if it gets too serious and then we break up? It will be so weird if that happens because we'll still be working together and I don't know if I could handle being rejected by someone who's eaten my man juices. I need advice.

KLin

Lifer
Feb 29, 2000
Oh you must be the one that had cock of vinny for dinner last night. :D

PricklyPete

Lifer
Sep 17, 2002
I may never eat chicke again...

Do not date someone from work...especially if you work with that person closely. If they work in a completely different part of the building that you could never visit if you wanted...not as bad.

If you actually work with this person everyday...horrible, horrible idea. I have never heard of it working out.

labrat25

Jan 7, 2004
i don't think it's wrong... but it'd be tough especially if you work closely with them (as has already been said)

i'd just say keep it professional at work and it's fine... tough to pull of but fine

good luck

DAM

Diamond Member
Jan 10, 2000
1/10, specially since ppl suggested it in the original, you have to quicker than that.

dam

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
so where's this other thread.

Oh,

5/10 cause you had me going for a minute, then I read "eaten my man juices" and knew this couldn't be serious.

gwlam12

Diamond Member
Apr 4, 2001
why are there so many of these threads in OT nowadays? dont even know what to take seriously anymore.