• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

Regarding D30 and I Wanna thread

gypsymoth

Nov 19, 2001
This message is regarding the D30 and I Wanna thread. Seems the D30 thread is locked now. I seen the I Wanna thread before and wanted to post my D30 request there. However, I couldn't figure out how to post in the I Wanna thread. It said "DO NOT POST ANY REPLIES." The only other option I could find was the "new topic" on top, which I though might allow me to post in the thread. Would someone please explain to me how to post in the I Wanna thread without replying??? Thanks.

Chieh

JameyF

Oct 5, 2001
You can hit the reply button to post. The intent is to keep away replies to requests, meaning....

I wanna $1,000,000.

reply---get a job

reply---win a lottery

reply---marry a rich woman

that kind of thing would make the thread thousands of posts long quickly. click the reply button, and make your request. Make sure your private messaging button is not turned off, and check back to the main thread to see if someone starts a topic on your deal.

ASK THE COMMUNITY