Refresh problem still at 60hz, even with 30.82drives and Service Pack 1

SuperBee4406

Jul 29, 2002
I noticed that when I ran Medal of Honor even in low resolutions that performance was very choppy. I tired changing video options in Medal of Honor and the problem is still there, then when i had the game running I hit the menu on my Viewsonic monitor and it shows the refresh at 60hz. I then quit back to windows desktop and looked at the refresh menu again and it was back up to 72hz(were i set it at). So I have a refresh problem. I have looked at the refresh fix program, but it says it wont work on 27.00 and higher drivers. I have fully updated Windows XP Pro and installed Service Pack 1, and the this problem exsists. What can I do to fix this?

My Setup:
P4 2.4b
Asus P4S8X
Corsair XMS 512meg DDR333
eVGA Geforce 4 Ti4400
Sblive 5.1 Gamer
ViewSonic G810
Windows XP Pro (Service Pack 1 installed)

BFG10K

Lifer
Aug 14, 2000
use the latest version of RivaTuner or ReForce to correct the problem.

Mem

Lifer
Apr 23, 2000
NVRefreshTool 2.0 works great with all detonator drivers,simple layout and simple to use.

NVRefreshTool is a utility used to fix the problem in Windows 2000/XP that sets your refresh rate to 60Hz when you play ANY game. This problem occurs whether or not you have a higher refresh rate set in your Display Properties of Windows.

NVRefreshTool is simple and easy to use. Just load up the NVRefreshTool program and it will automatically detect the maximum refresh rate at each resolution that your monitor supports. If you're an advanced user, you can customize each refresh rate at each resolution.

Currently NVRefreshTool supports all Detonator versions.