Red-eye in Digital Camera Pictures

iamshady

Golden Member
Mar 1, 2001
I just bought a new digital camera and realized I didn't use the red-eye reduction feature on it (Canon A10). Does anyone know of a program that I can use to get rid of it automatically? I have Fireworks and Photoshop, but I'm kinda looking for an automatic solution. Thanks.

Deeko

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
Microsoft Picture-IT will do it, although it makes the eyes like really black and the people are kinda scary looking.,...but it removes the red eye.

777php

Diamond Member
Jul 17, 2001
Originally posted by: ElFenix
Originally posted by: RossMAN
Where'd you buy it from and for how much?

always looking for the deal...

no...I think he was going to say that he could have gotten the better A40 for around the same price or even cheaper than for what he got his.

Check his sig. :)

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: 777php

no...I think he was going to say that he could have gotten the better A40 for around the same price or even cheaper than for what he got his.

him and PAB... you buy a car and post about it and PAB wants to know how much you paid so that he can tell you how much you got ripped :)

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
Originally posted by: 777php

Bingo, you nailed it :D

Time to change my sig though since the Canon PowerShot A40 with FREE 64MB CF for $249 has expired.