Red Dead Redemption 2

pcslookout

Lifer
Mar 18, 2007
Can you play Red Dead Redemption 2 with someone on the steam version if you have the rockstar game launcher version ?

Craig234

Lifer
May 1, 2006
I cut and pasted your post to google, and it says both use the rockstar launcher and play together.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
What's the expected discounting over the rest of the year on this game?
its selling extremely well, I doubt they feel the need to drop it any time soon.

I tried the game and surprisingly did not care for it. Which is weird cuz I should have loved it. But I'm glad its selling. We need more competition in the market and Rockstar is providing motivation to not screw around at other developers.

aigomorla

CPU, Cases&Cooling Mod PC Gaming Mod Elite Member
Super Moderator
Sep 28, 2005
Oh man i got tired of the game fast with all the bugs it had at launch.
Managed to struggle to finish the game, but after that i haven't touched it.
If they fixed all the constant errors it had, then its a pretty OK game.
The online mode is a train wreck tho. (google it and you'll see)
Its laced with hackers, and i believe rockstar still hasn't addressed all of it.

Also people getting ban'd falsely because of hackers as well.
A hacker will spawn a random chest, and a user will think he scored a lucky find, and find out later he was ban'd for exploit.

Honestly, the game has a good story mode, but online mode, there are far better things to play.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
It's reskinned GTA. I've become tired of the GTA-style games that keep coming out that are cheap knock-offs, like RDR, Far Cry, etc.

well thats a problem.
I didnt love GTA.

Well, GTA 3 was alright.
They kept getting crazier as they went on and GTA 5 is a friggen mess by comparison. Way too much stupid crap to do and the main story is damn near psychotic.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
I haven't played a GTA for years and years so I get the feel is much the same however for me it's fairly new and the graphics make quite the impression on me. I've played it for an hour and so far haven't regretted it.

Reactions: DAPUNISHER