Recording motion video of activity on my computer

clicknext

Banned
Mar 27, 2002
Hi, I've asked this in another forum but didn't get any solutions, but I wanna see if anyone here has one...

I want to capture some clips of me playing cs, to some kind of motion video format like avi or mpeg or something. Is it possible for me to do that with a Radeon8500LE OEM? I heard someone say it's possible with VIVO, but I don't have that... I DO have Svid out though... can anyone help me? Thanks.

clicknext

Banned
Mar 27, 2002
=|

Can someone be serious here? I know that's a stupid question because this is the forum where everyone's drunk and high, but pweease? pwetty pweese?

Evadman

Administrator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Feb 18, 2001
You would need a script as I told ya last tine. T2 has a aftermarket script for that. Search around.

If you have another computer with a capture card, you could do it that way. tring to play a recording and encode it at the same time will kill just about any PC out there.

kami

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
There is software that does this...it makes AVI's...but I can't remember the name of it.

clicknext

Banned
Mar 27, 2002
Originally posted by: Evadman
You would need a script as I told ya last tine. T2 has a aftermarket script for that. Search around.

If you have another computer with a capture card, you could do it that way. tring to play a recording and encode it at the same time will kill just about any PC out there.

Thanks. Yeah, I learned that I couldn't play and record at the same time... I found softwear that does that... but I got an error message mid game saying "Warning: You are recording at 1 frame per every 5 seconds."