Recommended gaming pc case for 900 euros maxinum

jim293

Oct 27, 2018
Hi guys. I'm new to this forum thing so I don't know if this is the right place to be posting this. My apologies if it isn't.

I'm building my first gaming pc and I know what internals I need, but I have no idea what case to buy. Could someone help me out?

I've got about 900 euros to spend on a case, I would like it to be as well made as possible, with decent thermals without being too large. Is 900 euros enough? Should I spend more? I really appreciate any help I can get.
I want one very big case because I will put 2 gpus , 9 hdisks and ssd and also I will put one custom watercooling and a lot fans , and maybe 2 motherboards ...

I want to buy one very big case for ultra situations

Thanks guys.

Spike

Diamond Member
Aug 27, 2001
I think you need to decide if you are going dual motherboards or not, as that will greatly change your case options. There are a number of good full tower cases for under 400 euro that will fit wht you want with the number of drives and dual gpus, however if you want a second motherboard the options change dramatically. Amazon DE carries the dual system corsair 1000D but it comes in at a hefty 650 euro, I'm not sure about other options as I don't know a lot about dual motherboard systems.

jim293

Oct 27, 2018
corsair 1000d is very good case;;; does it have very big space;; for to put things;;

does it have good airflow,, does it have big space for watercooliing;;#

also what is your opinion for fanteck elite pro;;

also if I will buy corsair 1000 d for to put one motherboard only will I have big problems;;

I mean the corsair d1000 for what reason they designed this case;;

jim293

Oct 27, 2018
I want someone whio knows for dual cases and also someone who knows these 2 cases
corsair 1000 d
fanteck elite pro

aigomorla

CPU, Cases&Cooling Mod PC Gaming Mod Elite Member
Super Moderator
Sep 28, 2005
noone has all these 3 cases; in this forum;;

Its because no one in this forum, or even others do not care to get all 3 of thoses cases because they are just overpriced pieces of steel that case makers put together, added RGB and charged 500% more then what its worth. (except the 1000D, however that case still is not worth it.)

900 euros and your looking at a gamer cases.... *goes cry in desperation*
Go do more research... i don't know who will take you seriously on this thread when you ask a question like that with the shortage of research from the asker.

I would go for a more custom case, or a cheaper case, and offset the funds to other components.

I want someone whio knows for dual cases and also someone who knows these 2 cases
corsair 1000 d
fanteck elite pro

if you cant even spell phantek enthoo elite correctly, and it being a 900 dollar case, you see why no one is taking you seriously?
I assume you mean this guy:
https://www.amazon.com/Phanteks-Enthoo-Extreme-Chassis-Aluminum/dp/B01N9OKX5U

You need to do more research, then come back and ask what we recommend.
Dont just go poping the 3 most expensive case on newegg, and then asking how they are.

Last edited:

aigomorla

Super Moderator
Sep 28, 2005
again ... no ... neither of the cases are "worth" to buy unless its because you like them.
We asked you want you liked so much about these over priced cases...
If you like how they look, then just buy whatever one you like.
There is no better reason then "because i liked how it looked"

If your trying to get advice on case, and again, unless those 3 cases are your only options, you need to do some research and come back and tell us what case you really need.

What is the purpose of the cases?
1. is it for a personal machine?
2. is it going to sit under a desk?
3. is it going to sit on top of a desk?
4. do you have a lot of dust and require easily maintainable dust filters?
5. did you want to RGB the case?
6. honesty what is the main ROLE of the case you intend to get?

What is the components going inside the case?
1. is it ATX? M-ATX? iTX?
2. How many Video cards?
3. how large of a PSU is going inside?
4. What cooler are you going to use?
5. Are you watercooling or using an AIO which requires 120x3? 140x3?
(dont know what these numbers mean? then you probably are not watercooling)
6. Did you want a certain color or scheme?
7. how many SSD drives and regular HDD?

You see now why i said you left a LARGE portion of RESEARCH out?
Those are just 13 questions i can ask you off the top of my head before i could even point you out to a perfect case, if there is one for your project.

Otherwise if your still insistant on what case i would buy on a blind budget dont care what i get, i want something SPEACHLESS and something that will make my friends go OMGWTFBBQ

This is what i would buy on a blind buy which is close to your budget.
https://www.hydra-shop.com/product/hydra-desk/

But hey that is me, and that hydra case is many leagues better then the 3 you listed, and on top will attract a lot of friends asking what that thing is.

Last edited:

UsandThem

Elite Member
May 4, 2000
1000d is it worth to buy;;; is better from phanteck elite'';;;

It was already answered for you on multiple sites.
https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1003431-recommended-gaming-pc-case-for-900-euros-maxinum/

Stop asking the same questions over and over. Otherwise, we will assume you are a bot. I don't know how many different sites, and different answers you need? It's way too much, and the reason you have already been removed from other tech sites.

I know you are able to access the internet with all the time you have used to post the same thing over and over on all the major sites, so why don't you use that time and watch a YouTube review so you can decide for yourself? It's not 1995, and there are reviews everywhere on the products you keep asking about over and over and over and.......

Last edited:

Farmer

Diamond Member
Dec 23, 2003
900 euros on a case? Did I read that right? You don't mean 90 euros?

aigomorla

Super Moderator
Sep 28, 2005
900 euros on a case? Did I read that right? You don't mean 90 euros?

yes you did.. lol... infact a lot of us know that phantek enthoo elite.
We were scratching our head on WHY 900 dollars?
We came to the conclusion, they must all be hand signed by one of these pro female gamers:
https://influencermarketinghub.com/top-female-twitch-streamers-rise-of-female-gamers/
Because obviously a 900 dollar case which isnt pink is only targeted at men...
(very heavy sarcasm)

900 euros and your looking at a gamer cases.... *goes cry in desperation*

You see here why i cry in desperation.

This is what i would buy on a blind buy which is close to your budget.
https://www.hydra-shop.com/product/hydra-desk/

But hey that is me, and that hydra case is many leagues better then the 3 you listed, and on top will attract a lot of friends asking what that thing is.

^ however this case i would pay 1000 dollars for, and not regret it.
Infact i am looking at it very hard for Xmas....
I need help, i think i may kill my entire xmas budget on 1 project. :X