Recommendations on headphones

Tdavis5432

Sep 2, 2002
I purchased a pair of Sony Studio Monitor headphones MDR-V6 and I absolutely love them, I purchased them from etronics.com but they have since been replaced with the MDR-V600, this is a very good price for these headphones, not sure what price range you were looking for but you won't regret this purchase if you were to buy them, good luck...

headphones

aceO07

Diamond Member
Nov 6, 2000
I've read in a few places that the Sony V6 are better than the V600. I have the V6. :)

The Grado SR80 is open-air so people people will be able to hear what you're hearing.

What is not too expensive for you? Those 2 headphones list at $60+.

l33t

Jun 19, 2001
labtec axis-502

around $25 at any best buy store, long cord, great sound, comes with plastic thing to control volume and toggle mic on/off with a switch. Comes in handy to quickly turn off mic when someone irl asks you for something then turn it on on the fly.

I use it with my audigy in games and it works great.

Dakago

Nov 10, 2002
Grado SR60s are supposed to sound as good as most headphones 100+ But if you don't want everyone hearing what your listening to these would be a bad choice. 69.99

Sennheiser HD-280Pro (Maybe a little type there) These are the best sealed headphones under 100$ And nobody can hear what your listening to :)

Hope this helps!