Recommendations for co-op games with girlfriend?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Danthemang

Feb 13, 2012
That sounds ALOT like Ragnarok online, the retail server of course at www.ragnarokonline.com. A game similar to diablo 2 click to move character f1 to f9 controls for skills and such, resembles you're MEDIEVAL COMBAT on you're elder scrolls. it's free to play and girls go nuts on that game. Cute graphics, low demanding performance. I use to run that game with not even a 256 MB Graphics card. OLD STUFF. And it worked wonders, hope you'll like it. Happy gaming to u 2 !

SMOGZINN

Lifer
Jun 17, 2005
You can give Titan's Quest a try for some good clicky action.

Or try playing any of the point and click adventures together. Even if it only has one person working the controls, two people can easily work on solving the puzzles of a game like Machinarium together.

As others have said, Borderlands is a fun and addictive game that is kind of a 'FPS light'. It is very easy. My girlfriends 7 year old managed to finish the main campaign. So, I'm betting your girlfriend can too.

You might also look into Neverwinter Night 2.

cronos

Diamond Member
Nov 7, 2001
Just FYI, two of the games that have been suggested above: Borderlands GOTY ($6.99 - originally $29.99) and Magicka Collection ($4.99 - originally $19.99) are on sale today as Amazon Digital Download.

Both are Steam-able.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
909091b.jpg

Seriously, nothing girls like more than simple and fun.

Arik5405

Platinum Member
May 9, 2005
Wow, post #36 and still no request for pics of girlfriend.

P.S. Pics of girlfriend?

Canun

Apr 1, 2006
My wife love's RTS's, mainly Rise of Nations: Thrones and Patriots. Aside from that, borderlands has gotten her interest a few times.

Lumathix

Golden Member
Mar 16, 2004
My wife is a new gamer and we have enjoyed:
Borderlands
Dead Island
Dungeon Defenders
Currently we play SWTOR

modestninja

Jul 17, 2003
Hide the pickle. Seriously though, the Lego games are all fun coop.

Here it is. Your obligatory, "Why not play the Hide the Sausage game?" post.

Well, one of the first few responses did suggest a variation on this game so I think we were already covered. It is however better to be safe than sorry... Although it takes a special lady to be able to hide both the sausage and the pickle! :D

AstroManLuca

Lifer
Jun 24, 2004
1.Get Xbox360
2.Get Castle Crashers
3.???
4.Profit!

Problem with that is Castle Crashers is one of the only good co-op games on the 360. It's extremely focused on single player and online multiplayer games.

For local multiplayer and co-op, especially if you want games that appeal to women, you can't go wrong with the Wii. That's not to say the Wii only has "girly" games, it's just they're more focused on local multiplayer and have easier learning curves.