zixxer

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2001

L=Text]http://bellsouthpwp.net/s/e/se7enty7/watches/watches.JPG[/L]

mine is the one on the right...

recommend me a watch. something in the $300 or less range

beyonddc

May 17, 2001
What type of watch do you like? For brands, I'll look at Diesel, Kenneth Cole and Skagen...

Gravity

Diamond Member
Mar 21, 2003
stopped wearing one about 6 weeks ago. Got clocks everywhere, including the phone. No need.

Bekker

Golden Member
Sep 6, 2000
Originally posted by: Dufman
I found you a watch

Text

LMAO

Seriously, I did not see your watch since your link does not work, but someone in the for sale forum has a very nice Gucci cheap, considering the original price. If I remember right, he wants $65 for it. He sent me pics if you want them forwarded. Let me know and I will do so.

Bekker

Edited: Looked at you watch and the Gucci is much dressier, so you might not be interested. If you are, let me know.

zixxer

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2001
Originally posted by: Bekker
Originally posted by: Dufman
I found you a watch

Text

LMAO

Seriously, I did not see your watch since your link does not work, but someone in the for sale forum has a very nice Gucci cheap, considering the original price. If I remember right, he wants $65 for it. He sent me pics if you want them forwarded. Let me know and I will do so.

Bekker

Edited: Looked at you watch and the Gucci is much dressier, so you might not be interested. If you are, let me know.

sure i'd like to check out the pics...

Bekker

Golden Member
Sep 6, 2000
OK. Do you want them sent to your email addy shown in your profile?

Bekker

Edit: You do not have an email address shown in your profile so I cannot do that. I will instead insert a link to his post and you can go from there.

Try this Gucci watch post